(SERIOUS) An announcement by Fanteeen. Read.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
well my dad got a job offer in Kuala Lampur, Malaysia, and chances are ill be moving there within the year. Ill spend a year there then move south to an island off the coast of Australia. Ill have internet, and i told my dad i wouldnt move without my PS3, but theyre plugs and shit are different (they use 240V, we use 120 or somethin), so i may not have it. Ill do my best.

So at 16 years old im being moved halfway across the world to a place with a new language, new cultures, and new everything else. Should be interesting.

If it goes through, ill make ajustments to my team to allow it to move forward.

P.S in malaysia, the punishment for possession of drugs is death. We all know ehere to move popper if he pisses us off more ;) lol xP

UPDATE

visit is in may, for 16 days. I could have as little as 4 school days in May, rofl. My dad has been traveling through China, India, United Arab Emirates, South Korea, Australia, and NEw Caledonia, and more, meeting people and contractors.

Their school year begins August 7th -____-, so ill probably be moving for that time.

Its a 12 hour difference, so i wont be able to play wioth you guys except on weekends, or if i stay up rediculously late. i stepped down 3 days ago, but MM thinks ill change my mind... ive got more important things then gameing right now....

ill always be on the site posting n such, but gameing will be a different story

Last edited:
Stream:

Im_Doggy..Shit

I like it in the ass!
P.S in malaysia, the punishment for possession of drugs is death. We all know ehere to move popper if he pisses us off more ;) lol xP
uh-oh DM 3LDER should be worried

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
if you check online or go to a local bestbuy or another store and ask maybe they can help.

PS. wat bout ur hockey team :0

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
when I go back to Thailand this summer, I'll drop by Malaysia again. You should try Nasi paprik, its orgins are from Thailand but has a mala-ish style to it.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
if you check online or go to a local bestbuy or another store and ask maybe they can help.

PS. wat bout ur hockey team :0
well we just won a tournament, first one this year. If they have hockey there, id probably make the olympic team LOL :biggrin:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Wow ur going to austrailia DUDE it's like the worst place to go for games they ban almost every game and

ps I heard u said island off the coast of austrailia did ur dad win that contest job were all he has to do is go have fun on the island and make reports and shit cuz that shit sounds like fun

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Wow ur going to austrailia DUDE it's like the worst place to go for games they ban almost every game and

ps I heard u said island off the coast of austrailia did ur dad win that contest job were all he has to do is go have fun on the island and make reports and shit cuz that shit sounds like fun
no.

its called New Caladonea, its a french colony thats scheduled for independance in 2015

He's in the mining buisness.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
WoW Nick, Thats a big change for ya...... I too traveled from country to country with my fathers work. I was much younger than you tho. Should be able to find an adaptor for the power issue easily enough. If im correct.... UK is this way as well... Everything wired ''240''.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Fanteeeeen! Have a good time and BE SAFE. It should be a very enriching experience for ya.

In Thailand, go stay with Senshi's family.

LMAO at Pop and the Olympic team

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
have fun and try to get an electric converter, i did that when i went to england