RR people quiting too much,back to 2 rosters?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Yo guys,we shud like all get on RR on DM's 1000th day since the clan was started.surely by then the cfw update wouldve been released

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I'll be back on once the new Gen D or E update is up and working...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
=0 beejay on rr? lol!

well yea same with bat and bj i will return tonight most likely :D

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Finally more pol comin on I'm tired of ppl saying we dead and I'm defending DM alone and me n ATV won anothe cw

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
really i dont ever see anyone on from dm anymore. Im sure not all of you have cfw.

On a side note, its pretty cool not having to worry about hackers for the time being. Also for you ppl that still can play, my roommate caught swine flu so he had to go back home, apparently he took his wireless router with him so im stuck using an ethernet cable for the time being so you wont see me on rr for a week or so.

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
the thing is that when the next cfw that allows psn comes out, sony will try and block it within the next week or so since they said that all future online games will require psn. Kinda sucks but doesnt bother me cuz i have a clean psp.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
This is the ONLY downfall of having cfw
BTW I wasn't in yesterday because I had to wake up early to finish the video,since my parents go to sleep at 9:30,and I ay RR till 12 AM,and wake up at 6am