RR people quiting too much,back to 2 rosters?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
ok, many DM have randomly just quit once again for like d millionth time, and I am tired of it. People think they can take advantage of DM by quiting and rejoining just because of space or because of friendships.What im suggesting is that we go back to 2 rosters and Andy's roster is sacrificed. I dont have anything against andy, just that his roster seems most likely to split up. If we do this both rosters can be filled, and no more quiting. The loyal ones remained in DM, and if we go to 2 rosters we all can be reunited again lol, and the fullness will reassure that people wont quit. We have been too kind and given people repeated chances to rejoin DM, but now they are just taking advantage of us.This can make sure that no more bs happens with people that quit for the most retarded reasons, like"u guys are never on" or "Its boring to hang with u guys" If u agree with me just post it below, and we need the approval of Batman and ToRNaDo to go forward, until they get the cfw update. Please post ur opinion!!!
A brief list:
DM-Elite-09:rejoined 2x
Messi:rejoined 4x
Javier quit
ShootEmUp rejoined 2x
what has happened so far...

-ATV:cry::cry:

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
I support this,people keep quitting and rejoining like you said.
and if they keep rejoining and filling the spots other people won't have a chance to join..if they just rejoin to quit whats the point in letting them back in in the first place? We have to show these ppl that it's not ok to keep doing this,so if they leave once they can't rejoin. Hopefully bat and tor realize this.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I dont see any harm in talking about making our team stronger with 2 rosters,but like I told Atv once I get back into RR I will see what we need to do to make DM a better team.

So for now we are not changing anything, and to be honest I would like to keep all 3 rosters acitve.I think there are alot of raw talent we can still use to make our teams better ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
Hmmm, for some reason I kinda miss RR, I'll help if ya want, I will start playing more often because there's no other good games right now

Stream:

D

Drator98

Batman can i jn dm again if i jn i will never leave please. i made a mistake

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i wud let em bat nd uhh yea me nd bat kno y most of these guys left but its highly classified nd not to b told

nd guys no BS K dnt strt shit wit em if they r cool we r cool k

casue we dnt strt shit

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i told messi he was done.

and i agree wait til we get back. we need andy since he is the only commander that can get on atm....and he's an awesome 12 year old. officers (atv rico vanr,etc) we need to guys to keep DM active and winning.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Batman can i jn dm again if i jn i will never leave please. i made a mistake

No and stop asking.New rule to all ex DM members...Once you quit or get cut you are out of DM forever...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lmfao pwnd,and I was on RR today,so dont say I wasn't active =p