RR 1 vs 1 Tourny

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
Scar set it up for Randomize lol so thats how it turned out.. Well Good luck today Raid in our Match .Official Refs for the Game is DM _ Scar

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
lol why is that the pros are outt first :D
haha jk good luck to both players,and since rav quit,yall need a cameraman? =o

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
i have lots of cameras but i dont know how to play and film at the same time XD

Stream:

DM PaNoNDa

Hibari Kyoya
Founding Member
ok today i had be the ref for final its very good match u know? no =p u guys didnt see it here is the result first map gaza v raid rott score 70 -70 non won xD jk draw second match rott gaza v raid 80-70 gaza won .... last match gaza v raid extreme rule match at bonn gaza won 90 -60 so the winner is ... ... DM GaZaMehSeh n there will be 2v2 tourney mk by gaza (not fail like atv one) i gtg bye

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Thankyou I had To work for this victory of the Tournament facing alot of Good players.I would like to thank DM scar alot cause with out you helping me this tournament wouldn't of been possible. Also I want to thank my Official refs DM Scar(again lol), Darth Roses, and my Assistant Ref DeadWithImpact. Lastly i would like to thank all participants from the preliminary round all the way to the championship for making this A Fuck AWESOME tournament!! Thanks all! p.s: Work hard my bros and you will be in The champion seat like i am one day , you guys all can do it!

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
2nd place ftw! j/k this was a fun tourney and I will practice more in RR and cant wait for 2v2 tournament