RR 1 vs 1 Tourny

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
This is a RR 1vs1 tournament for DM players of RR, every match will have a ref in the game to spectate that the rules of the tournament are followed. Every 1vs1 game is 2 out 3(Maps are chosen by the players) The winner will be placed into the winning bracket and the losers into the losing bracket. The winning bracket will be single elimination meaning 1 game for the ppl in the winning bracket. The losers in the priminlary rounds are automatically eliminated and may take on the task of a ref in either the semi-final round or the championship round.

Rules

No razor alt(normal rzr aloud)
No camping at base that calls for automatic disqualification of one game, meaning you automatically get one lost in the series if you camp.(the matches will be Tdm)

Prizes

-Bragging rights
-Possible promotion on RR site if you even use it(i have to talk to atv on this)
-BRAGGING RIGHTS

Tournament Set up

The Scores will be posted on the site , additionally the championship round will be recorded By DM Camera man Chris, hopefully
Thank you DM Scar for the Creation of the brackets
Tournament Brackets are listed below!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Official Refs of the tourny are: DM_GazaMehSeh, DM Scar ,assistant ref is Darth-Roses

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
The tournament will start today i will do my match today!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ye if he doesn't come on by later today or tom mourning he will be replaced

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
what do we get if we win? :present:

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
If you wouldve kept it DM only we could easily communicated since most of us are on the site.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Yeah well i was skeptical about adding him... ill give him 30 min. If he doesn't show, we will find a replacement.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
wrd fuk bah he really wanted in ... if we dsont get him he out straight up