RENS TIME TO SHINE!!!!

Stream:

D

DM ReNeGaDe

Basically yea flip probably was a better killer in wars and probably DM's but no-one could touch me in flag running and if u stack the wins vs wins i've beaten better people than flip in 1v1's.

Stream:

D

DM ReNeGaDe

And what about clan leadership??? OD started as me avenger and tree didnt even have any of the 'legends' or hackers but still made that clan the best in mohh at a time. Even when it got brought in mohh2 no-one in OD barely played it but we still capped decent wins over DM.

In leadership: Me > Flip
Wars: Flip > Me
Flag Running: Me > ALL
Public Games; Flip > Me
1v1's: Records show Me > Flip

Thats Facts backed up, now stop this retarded squabbling

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
facts have actual stats, all those are things you made up, or assume ^

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
LMFAO on the leadership...how many clans have youbeen in charge of and how many have died?

Pwned

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I think flip owns you in leadership. He's been leader of 1, you been leader of 999???? and they all died what?

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Also the whole records show ordeal?

wheres the pix cuz if records show then pics must be included

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
LMAO! That's in no way shape or form a recorded ducumentation of what it was really like, for all we know you made that up.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
lol ren. flag running is the easiest thing to do in a war. all you do is run, and run and run and then you run into a block of your teammates who fight the guys off behind you. how could you be the best flag runner when youve only beaten me once? wouldnt that make someone like me better at it? yea....
see unlike you, i could fight like a player without the flag whilst i had it which is something that only a few players could do very well. ares and ballinn are witnesses to that and everyone in DM. theres nothing to flagrunning so yea you were the and my war record shows that. best at nothing but running.

ren you barely know anyone that i beat 1v1 so quit talking out your asshole. all that matters is that I BEAT YOU. 15-4 baby.

who have you beaten? ill just name a few of mine.

hotkid 2 times
2shortray 3 times.
ShatterX
Emerica 2 times
R4W Zeus
You.
Vs 360 #2 in europe at the time
Xtreme RAW top player in europe.
Locks.
Agent three times. he left the last 2 games with the i G2G excuse.
Skyz 4 times at the least.
Miz twice.
mcpopper
charlesK twice (sorry chuck :( )
DM Ninth

those are just the ones i can remember from over a year ago that make up some of my hardest or most memorable. im sure ill find some more screenshots.

leadership? excuse me? i noticed your war record on the site. 42-7. when i was leader we lost a 6v6 to XIV and a 3v3 to PI and a CLOSE 2v2 to R4W. thats 3 losses. 3 whole losses over a 7 month period of me being DM commander and you guys have racked up 7. from what i know none of your clans have been around for 7 months. i rest my case. i also led when clans showed actual skill, when all the good players were still around and gave some good competition. yea maybe you made the best clan. but take note of your words "AT THE TIME" you know what time that was? after all the good people left and moved on to bigger games and when everyone was forced to recruit halfassed players. not too hard to make a good clan then d00d.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
you're completely wrong. the easiest competition was wen you played. now everyone hax and its impossible to avoid fucking rapid m1 and fast cook.

oh and lemme count how long OD has been alive....it started in September 08....oh lemme count.....7 months?

and our real war record is like 150-15 cuz our war records section got deleted twice. oh and i guarantee that your gay clan didnt even post ALL their losses.

basically, close your mouth because the bull shit smell is getting unbearable.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
you're completely wrong. the easiest competition was wen you played. now everyone hax and its impossible to avoid fucking rapid m1 and fast cook.

oh and lemme count how long OD has been alive....it started in September 08....oh lemme count.....7 months?

and our real war record is like 150-15 cuz our war records section got deleted twice. oh and i guarantee that your gay clan didnt even post ALL their losses.

basically, close your mouth because the bull shit smell is getting unbearable.
your a moron. people have hacked in wars since the middle of 2007.

the hardest competition was people like monkey, bout it, ballinn, kinuhR ownage, Runup, charlesK, hova, senshi, spartan, Nademan, Palermo and many more from when you probably didnt even play. theres no competition with hackers cause if your dumb enough to play the game and war hackers thats your own fault. REAL competition is when everyone is legit. and they actually work to get good, which like i said, i a time in which you probably didnt play and which OD would never be considered a top clan in a thriving game.

what bullshit smell? i can back up ALL my wins and losses. theres no bullshit here.

your real war record doesnt matter. thats still your 15 losses to my 3. shuddafukup.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
dude you have no fucking idea bout mohh rite now. ppl hacking in wars since the middle of 2007...i guarantee that has increased by like fucking 300%. PI is fucking iH.

umm sorry i didnt play against the "legends" of mohh, ive only played for like a year. it took me that long to beat the best warrers in my time wen it took you twice the time it took you.

"if your dumb enough to play the game and war hackers thats your own fault": LMAO dude so its either war, or not. OD isnt a pussy like your clan where you claimed you lost 3x. I always accept a war if i got enough ppl. thats how we racked up the losses (15) honestly, i could easily pussy out of tough wars and war easy ppl but i didnt cuz i have a nut sack.

uhhh show me all the DM war records posted here? lol.

umm you probably only accepted 3 wars where you could possibly lose, and the other ones you pussied out of.

Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
ren, there is no reason to talk about leadership. we're simply talking about who is the better player.. not a leader.. thats a totally different thing

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
you guys havent been around 8 months.

Quiting, building new clans, then joining other again, the making 2314234 more clans, then bringing it back, does not equal 8 months.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
umm sorry i didnt play against the "legends" of mohh, ive only played for like a year. it took me that long to beat the best warrers in my time wen it took you twice the time it took you.
if you ahvent played them, dont talk about them. kthxbai

and hacks can do amazing things these days.

Stream:

D

DM ReNeGaDe

hotkid 2 times
2shortray 3 times.
ShatterX
Emerica 2 times
R4W Zeus
You.
Vs 360 #2 in europe at the time
Xtreme RAW top player in europe.
Locks.
Agent three times. he left the last 2 games with the i G2G excuse.
Skyz 4 times at the least.
Miz twice.
mcpopper
charlesK twice (sorry chuck :( )
DM Ninth

those are just the ones i can remember from over a year ago that make up some of my hardest or most memorable. im sure ill find some more screenshots.[/quote]

U lead XIV? and where is it now? Dead.

Now...

PI Ruthl3ss 3 times (regarded by many as best in mohh)
Ballinn
Ares 2 times (1st time retired him from 1v1's when he was active)
Ray 2 times
Agent 2 times
skyz 6 times
Solid
Nitefrc3 2 times
Miz 2 times
Morb 2 times
Royal1won
DM nostiik 4 times
cant remember any more but ive beat alot of good people just cant think atm...

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder

thats right! i found the best example of ren owning me in every war like he always says. amen brother, godspeed. i wish i could drop -33's after talking a godlike amount of shit :(

oh yea me an ahnem DCed like crazy in this.
CptReilly with 52 kills F T W!

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i didnt lead XIV you fucking moron. it was flytuff, hotkid, solid, and then me. so shut up. XIV died cause of hotkids terrible leadership and inactivity.

ruth is garbage. when i left mohh he was garbage. he will remain garbage. all you only thinks hes SO GOOD cause everyone who plays the game now is new and hasnt played against any challenging people.

i beat solid 10-8
i beat nitefrc3 15-12 pretty gg better than agent 15-7
i beat royal....... twice :D

the only 2 people on that list that could put up a challenge is ballinn and ares cause when i quit for good they were still a bit better than me. solid beat me before i was even in R4W and before than, i was once garbage. i beat him back in XIV.

i bet you a million dollars you couldnt post up a 15-12 loss on a very active R4W Monkey on your first 1v1 against him. i dont even think ballinn did that. thats something to boast about. yea you beat ballinn and ares but i assure you you werent as good as them. lol. yea they were active when they brought back R4W but all they did fpr the longest time was play COD4 and Halo 3 and hardly ever mohh so im sure that they werent in tip top shape even though they were active

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
and besides you dumbshit. even if i did lead XIV they were still around like 8 months before i joined so its a totally different situation then the 50 clans youve started and that have died.