RENS TIME TO SHINE!!!!

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
Console: Headset:

thats right! i found the best example of ren owning me in every war like he always says. amen brother, godspeed. i wish i could drop -33's after talking a godlike amount of shit :(

oh yea me an ahnem DCed like crazy in this.

Stream:

D

DM ReNeGaDe

lol...this was from january, same month i started playin the game, this is the only war he shows bcoz 2 weeks after this i was raping him left right and center, lets see some RECENT screenshots of you ownin me? thats right you dont have any. faggot

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
ren you dont have to lie everytime. like seriously dude, if i posted a screenshot form yesterday you would say "blah blah blah i just started playing yesterday" and so on. no i dont have recent screenshots cause i havent played recently. im just posting these in repsonse to your "i pwned you in every war" or whatever response in the other thread and here as well which you didnt but as i have said before, you can only TALK not PERFORM and your lack of evidence to this raping me left and right is apparent as you have neevr posted anywhere more than 1 war from you beating me.

ROFL! ren lets see some screeneis of you raping me left and right. cause i have quite a few. and only one where you beat me while you were in TR. and im only gonna post whats on my computer cause i dont have a card reader and my PSP is bricked so i can USB port it.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
ren you dont have to lie everytime. like seriously dude, if i posted a screenshot form yesterday you would say "blah blah blah i just started playing yesterday" and so on. no i dont have recent screenshots cause i havent played recently. im just posting these in repsonse to your "i pwned you in every war" or whatever response in the other thread and here as well which you didnt but as i have said before, you can only TALK not PERFORM and your lack of evidence to this raping me left and right is apparent as you have neevr posted anywhere more than 1 war from you beating me.

ROFL! ren lets see some screeneis of you raping me left and right. cause i have quite a few. and only one where you beat me while you were in TR. and im only gonna post whats on my computer cause i dont have a card reader and my PSP is bricked so i can USB port it.

/win

.,/';'

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
That's a shame, here I'll settle it all right here Flip was better than Ren, end of story, I remember way back, Flip was actually decent and was in the positives more than half the time, but renegade was negative more than half the time, I'm not trying to take sides, I'm just stating the facts, sure Renegade got better but Flip was always up on him. No offense towards anyone here.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
ren was only better than me after i shyed away from the game when all my old friends and players left. back in the days of ren chasing me from game to game trying to get me to 1v1, he was pathetic, always has been. but now he probably seems better cause all the good competition is gone and away and all the new clans have the new kids in which he has quite a few months on them of exp. he wouldnt have been in PI, R4W or DM if we still had players who brought competition like the old R4W PI and DM in which they brought performance and proof and didnt spew their ego and act like their shit dont stink like ren who can hardly back anything up against formidable players or teams. if the old R4W existed, if the old DM existed, if the old PI existed. here wouldnt be room for his garbage. when he joined R4W who played? seriously. i think monkey came back for a week long stint. ballinn was still active, you had ares and bslaya showed up from time to time. you didnt have bout it, monkey, snow, bslaya, zeus and so on otherwise they would have chuckled at ren. but hey, when they all leave, you take a step down and get the players you can get right?

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
I remember them, they were fun to play with bout it and monkey and snow and don't forget Vash, were especially fun to play with because we were all pretty evenly matched.

Stream:

D

DM Vash.

ren was only better than me after i shyed away from the game when all my old friends and players left. back in the days of ren chasing me from game to game trying to get me to 1v1, he was pathetic, always has been. but now he probably seems better cause all the good competition is gone and away and all the new clans have the new kids in which he has quite a few months on them of exp. he wouldnt have been in PI, R4W or DM if we still had players who brought competition like the old R4W PI and DM in which they brought performance and proof and didnt spew their ego and act like their shit dont stink like ren who can hardly back anything up against formidable players or teams. if the old R4W existed, if the old DM existed, if the old PI existed. here wouldnt be room for his garbage. when he joined R4W who played? seriously. i think monkey came back for a week long stint. ballinn was still active, you had ares and bslaya showed up from time to time. you didnt have bout it, monkey, snow, bslaya, zeus and so on otherwise they would have chuckled at ren. but hey, when they all leave, you take a step down and get the players you can get right?
thanks for adding me