PS3 ?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
So i know there was talk about BO PS3 team and stuff, any updates on that?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Not for me at least. Idk what we be doing. I kinda lost activeness with finals, but I'm done. Also been playing zombies.

Oh yeah i was on for 5 straight hours today, and the only dudes on were marine and raiden. 9 was on for a little bit, but i mean guys i get ur busy, we gotta try to make this work. Like when some1's on play with them. we gotta feel each other out for their roles and stuff.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
RPN, Draco, and I have been running some OVR matches. Not much success to speak of as of now, but we're playing a bit and having some fun.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Ok guys, ill be on tomorrow, we will play some competition and nothing else, marine and raiden can u guys get mics, your both pretty good but u guys need mics so we can gb.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Not for me at least. Idk what we be doing. I kinda lost activeness with finals, but I'm done. Also been playing zombies.

Oh yeah i was on for 5 straight hours today, and the only dudes on were marine and raiden. 9 was on for a little bit, but i mean guys i get ur busy, we gotta try to make this work. Like when some1's on play with them. we gotta feel each other out for their roles and stuff.
I have a day job and school during the day bro. I'm on at night probably when your sleep or something idk. When im on me,hunter,and rpn are always on. Now when I can get on during the day raiden,marine,and mayor are

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Hey give me a chance to ride with ya nikkas dawg
Thats coo with me, im sure i have u on my friends list, if not add me, RPN951, and kinger you should start playing competition, i know zombies is fun, but if you want to improve your game you really need to start palying competition and change up your classes, take a look at Toon's post, the snd guide, that should help out, if you guys want to get serious thats what needs to be done. :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i might be able to fix my internet this week or next...btw i have finals this week too....also i got my mic

the bottom line is that when i'm able to join the team you guys will be the first to know.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I have a day job and school during the day bro. I'm on at night probably when your sleep or something idk. When im on me,hunter,and rpn are always on. Now when I can get on during the day raiden,marine,and mayor are
From ur location thing ur like an hour behind. So when it's like 12 and i'm the end my four hour gaming thing your still going strong.

Thats coo with me, im sure i have u on my friends list, if not add me, RPN951, and kinger you should start playing competition, i know zombies is fun, but if you want to improve your game you really need to start playing competition and change up your classes, take a look at Toon's post, the snd guide, that should help out, if you guys want to get serious thats what needs to be done. :thumbsup:
Yeah bro I got u. I really got to get into snd cuz i'm more of a ctf kind of guy.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Uhhhh don't count me in gbs yet I'm heading towards 15 or 14 prestige so far I'm prestige 12 I'm close

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You should do a hacked lobby noob. Im a 14th prestige with like 1 day played. Lets be honest, they don't monitor PS3 Blops anymore.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
I was on last night from 10-11, no one was on so i jumped on xbox, i will try to get on again around the same time.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
You should do a hacked lobby noob. Im a 14th prestige with like 1 day played. Lets be honest, they don't monitor PS3 Blops anymore.
The problem is I don't know anyone that can hack black ops so if u could hook me up? me gusta

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
^Yea if u could hook me up to Hunt that'd be chill.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Sorry guys, was on a little earlier like 6:30, I played for a bit, but I didn't see anyone on today, let's see what happens tomorrow.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Nobody ever texts me to get on. Like I wait for a text I dont just hop on im usually reading a book or playing pc

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Yo I'll be on today. Past couple of days have been real busy. But today I have nothing to do.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Finished school :) so yea now I can play anytime now just text me Draco got my number