PS3 ?

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Uhhh just tell me yours becuz I really don't know mine since I'm using an iPod and I don't think we're upgrading the Internet

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
413-575-8481

I prefer text, but calling is okay. I find it kinda creepy, but I'll manage.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
After playing with 9 last night i realized something: we need to set up a schedule.

Obviously texting ppl that we are on is not working. Either they're away from their phone or doing something else, hence they cannot get on. We had two ppl on last night. Idk if we had more on wednesday, but we need more in order to get to learn play styles and such.

With this schedule we can also balance time zones. Ik Raiden, Marine, Draco are CT and 9 is PT and I'm ET. i don't know what u r mayor sorry. My time I usually will be playing is at 9. That means more Draco and such this is 8 and for rpn this is 6.

Overall we need to set up some kind of schedule. If schedule sounds to strict we can call it "usual times" or something along those lines. But this team is only going to be as successful as are execution. I like the idea, but we need to find a way to execute this so we all win.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I can get on anytime because I have no life so any time will do.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
played a little bo myself tonight cuz i was bored as shit. hit me up guys i'll play a little with you i'm actually not half bad now.

i play at nights. eastern timezone. I'm friends with 951 raiden and a few others so if i see you guys on i'll shoot you a message

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
Thats still a problem. I work evenings til 10pm and go in at 5pm. Then I work out after til about 11:30 then hunt n rpn are usually on. I actually got on during the day today n played with raid. I live in st louis missouri so thats my timezone lol.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
And ryan I texted you today to let you know me and raid were on but you didn't reply

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Thats still a problem. I work evenings til 10pm and go in at 5pm. Then I work out after til about 11:30 then hunt n rpn are usually on. I actually got on during the day today n played with raid. I live in st louis missouri so thats my timezone lol.
His timezone is Central. St Louis, MO doesn't have a timezone for itself.