Console: Headset:
i would believe their would be a colour change if he was comander.. js mich

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Last I checked, bud, 951 was still the commander who is supposed to make the roster decisions and not you. That I do know.
Oh so because rpn is the commander, you get to make the decisions? that was my point, but fyi, i have the authority to kick you off the team for bitching about not getting playing time, especially when u asked to get let go. you can ask rpn or an admin, but clearly your mad becuase i didnt put you in every GB so now your making this a big deal.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
i would believe their would be a colour change if he was comander.. js mich
there's a reason why me and mich are co-leaders. and rpn pretty much agrees with out decisions because they are best for the team. its nothing personal

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
No I was upset because I put hours upon hours of practice time in that others who were in the lineup every time were not and are still not putting in. And no, you had no authority to kick me off the team. If you wanted a team that you played the same four every time you don't bring that to DM, especially when there are 16 other members on the roster who are wanting to be a part of it. We're a gaming community, people who want to play the game for enjoyment and not all about their GB/MLG rank.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Just take me off the GB roster, seeing as 6hrs of practice a day and being at most of the scrims isn't enough to get into a GB with you MLG pros.
No I was upset because I put hours upon hours of practice time in that others who were in the lineup every time were not and are still not putting in. And no, you had no authority to kick me off the team. If you wanted a team that you played the same four every time you don't bring that to DM, especially when there are 16 other members on the roster who are wanting to be a part of it. We're a gaming community, people who want to play the game for enjoyment and not all about their GB/MLG rank.
so you wanted off the team but then when i took u off the team u wanted to be on the team? again, I do have the authority, like i said ask an admin or rpn. also im pretty sure the admins would agree with my premise of trying to win GBs, because thats the point of having a competitive team. why would I hinder our chances of winning just so all 18 people on the team can feel good about themselves on a competitive team? this isnt practice or scrims, this is the actual GBs were talking about. we try to win. AND i let a HUGE variety of people GB routinely, and u can go look at the match reports. i would like to know this "set 4" people that are the only ones that GB because im curious to know who u think GBs.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
9 of the 16 on the roster are not listed on the roster of match results, 4 have only been in one of the recent matches, and 3 have been in nearly every single match.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Its not really favoritism Sim. Hunter you asked to be off the team, im sure RPN woulda taken you off if he woulda read it first since you asked. You put hours of practice in? How or with who? Just wondering. Out of the ppl on the roster now, only Marine Snipa and Headsmasher havent gotten a share of Matches in, dont say thats BS bc i have sat myself to give others the chance to get in. And yes even though Michigan and Tailz have the power to make roster changes i think all of em should be handled by RPN bc he is the Leader. On the plus side now you cant be on that CO-L bullshit bc GB only allows a captain and a Leader.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Its not really favoritism Sim. Hunter you asked to be off the team, im sure RPN woulda taken you off if he woulda read it first since you asked. You put hours of practice in? How or with who? Just wondering. Out of the ppl on the roster now, only Marine Snipa and Headsmasher havent gotten a share of Matches in, dont say thats BS bc i have sat myself to give others the chance to get in. And yes even though Michigan and Tailz have the power to make roster changes i think all of em should be handled by RPN bc he is the Leader. On the plus side now you cant be on that CO-L bullshit bc GB only allows a captain and a Leader.
now only rpn can accept/ challenge teams. http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-duty-black-ops/team/snails-attack/

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
OK, im adding Hunt back on the team,(only cuz u talked to me before all this happend) and Mich and Tailz are still the co's, they are doing an excellent job, I will back you guys up in what ever decision you guys make just try to give me a heads up before u guys do anything that u think might need my attention, such as cuts, promoting, i will see if i can change it so Mich, Tailz and Rico can accept matches, that is it for now, if you guys have any question feel free to let me know, Raiden let me know if u really want to leave the team, if so, its coo, ur a good player but if u decide to leave let me know.

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
Don't cry because you can't gb we should have 2 rosters so we dint have people crying about them not being choosen to GB

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
so as of now i can only give one person the captain role, which is going to be Mich, Rico i will give u my number so u can text me if u want to GB tailz already has it so he can text me as well, lets see how this works out.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Sounds like mw2 all over again. And will be the same thing when mw3 comes out.

Funny tho ps3 has to Many people and 360 doesn't has enough

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
360 has plenty of people. Just most arent active. We got a 5 man GB team thats all we need.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
no your right, its favourtism.

why are you instigating? you did say you that you left the BO teams so your word wouldn't count towards BO's decisions. If you want to get back on the team, just ask. I can tell you know that i used to be in every GB but i work and take classes. The money i get is gone in a couple days cause of bills. I plan on not GBing until i get a mic because its important. However, i played in a couple GB's where i was on top and we lost the match. Eventhough i don't have a mic and play maybe 1 hour every 2-3 days, i still keep up with skill. I seen some GB's where we lost because of unexperience. I admit i lost gun battles and made mistakes, but i fix them and thats what everyone on the team should do and improve themselves. GB made it worse with have a set amount of players first so subs cant work. I seen alot of people get GB time including tailz, positive killer, mystery shock and others. Hopefully, everyone gets to gb but in reality we all know that losing isnt going to bring respect to DM. In order to beat the best, we got to be the best. Ill try to get on soon, i just started a 5 week calc 2 class with a 3 hr class at 8am in the morning and then work right after.If im on, max it will be is 1 hr because i get really tired

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
I like to thank Drator too because he has done alot for the GB team and is a really good player(top 5 players i know), maybe because he tries hard with that drop shot but he is beast. I recommend he gets a promotion.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
hey ya dont put me in GBs im tryin get better and get pros 4 my classes

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
RPN if you want ill helpy you scrim if ever needed but thats all..

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
We just won.... Yay for us. It was a really great game, and I liked how we were actually working together. Like we cut the other team off from the bomb planter, and it all went so fluidly.