PS3 Black Ops Team

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
yo calm down simk and rico , no need 4 this shit anymore act your age. simk cool down man

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Michigan is Going to be promoted to a temp Captain (Co-Leader) Until RPN gets his baby stuff figured out. Admin please make Mich orange, thanks.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol its working as long as i can carry this niga, robbie u really need to improve ur gunskill. My hater Rampage-ram gave you that D lol

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
GJ u guys, im really proud of u guys, keep up the good work Mich and Rico, ur a beast, just keep doing what ur doing, ok ill be gone for about a week or so, my daughter was born today, i will try to log on when i can, if u guys need anything tailz has my number if u guys need to get a hold of me, until then, keep up the good work guys!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
GJ u guys, im really proud of u guys, keep up the good work Mich and Rico, ur a beast, just keep doing what ur doing, ok ill be gone for about a week or so, my daughter was born today, i will try to log on when i can, if u guys need anything tailz has my number if u guys need to get a hold of me, until then, keep up the good work guys!
CONGRADULATIONS RPN!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Im not home so i wont be able to play idk when il be back but keep up the good work

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Just take me off the GB roster, seeing as 6hrs of practice a day and being at most of the scrims isn't enough to get into a GB with you MLG pros.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Im back, lets see if we can get some scrims going tomorrow and maybe a gb, let me know if you guys are available.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yea the new season just began so we need to start doin matches asap, plus with that new "MLG Rank" it seems like rank is determined by the # of matches played? Can any1 clearify it?

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
take me off the team peepz, its nothing personal I just dont wanna hold you guys back. GB is not my thing. But if you need an extra person to scrim i could be a practice dummy.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Michigan already planned on it. He's cutting everyone besides like 4 of his buddies. Got to love that, eh?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
They're doing the same shit as mw2. I remember that, let em be hunter.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Lol that's why half the people I'm keeping I had never played with until BO right? But no hunter, u know better than me because a 20 man roster is good and manageable and you the commander right?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Last I checked, bud, 951 was still the commander who is supposed to make the roster decisions and not you. That I do know.