PLEASE read and share this video.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Can someone tell me what this video and what Kony is...too lazy or not interested enough to watch video.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
you guys do know that there are two diffrent reports saying he's dead or not even in the country. about 35% of the money that guy makes goes to the military. wonder were the rest goes ;)
Umm..maybe the cost of the product that they're creating and salaries for him and others working with him. It's not like it's cheap to make a movie, run a website with high traffic, or to print hundreds of thousands of posters.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
This whole KONY 2012 is fucking stupid. Hes not in power anymore, any money ANYONE sends him, only about 13% actually goes to helping Africa... look it up. Their CEO makes 6 figures a year. I wonder how....? /facepalm

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
People need to stop commenting on YT and FB just "KONY 2012".
Yes, we see how you care about the kids, but almost everyone knows now.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
WE ARE SAENDING TROOPS FOR THEIR OIL its gonna b another oil war
First off their going to Uganda, no oil, for once its a humanitarian reason. Once they hit Sudan u got a point. Unfortunately these don't always work out *cough* Somalia.

you guys do know that there are two diffrent reports saying he's dead or not even in the country. about 35% of the money that guy makes goes to the military. wonder were the rest goes ;)
I heard a report that its 20% "direct aid" and 80% pocketed. I mean that video must have taken some serious money. Also this applies to all donating causes. I personally don't donate unless I see the charity say 90% cause, 10% to pay our workers. Be smart about donating, it's ur money so know where it goes. I'm extremely skeptical myself on this guy, because he didn't use proper grammar on the site.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
This whole KONY 2012 is fucking stupid. Hes not in power anymore, any money ANYONE sends him, only about 13% actually goes to helping Africa... look it up. Their CEO makes 6 figures a year. I wonder how....? /facepalm
I heard 32% from yahoo.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
I dont know what to believe any more, times are so fucked up im just trying to make sure my kids have food on the table and clothes on their back, and dont get me wrong, i feel bad for the kids all over the world who dont have that and live in proverty, but whos going to help me when im short on cash cuz i have to pay my dam school loans cuz i dont feel like having my checks garnished, or when the government says i made to much money and have to pay a couple of thousand in taxes, i dont see how when i barely get by and basically live check to check, my parents fought for a better life for us, and thats all i can do for my kids.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Umm..maybe the cost of the product that they're creating and salaries for him and others working with him. It's not like it's cheap to make a movie, run a website with high traffic, or to print hundreds of thousands of posters.
Those stupid fucking 'Action kits' run like 25 bucks each. There is no fucking way that a few pieces of paper, stickers, and a bracelet all cost that much combined. Making the movie wasn't expensive either. Invisible Children came to my school and showed us a lot of the same video clips in this 'documentary.' It's just a bunch of recycled material. There are statistics out there that say Invisible Children only uses 31% of their profit towards the actual causes they promote.

Seriously, get the fuck out of here with these dumb generalizations. You're no better than the 13 year-old girls sharing this shit all over Facebook.

Stream:

P

PI Con

We (U.S) have our own problems that should be more of a priority then somebody over in Uganda. I mean there are other countries besides America.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Those stupid fucking 'Action kits' run like 25 bucks each. There is no fucking way that a few pieces of paper, stickers, and a bracelet all cost that much combined. Making the movie wasn't expensive either. Invisible Children came to my school and showed us a lot of the same video clips in this 'documentary.' It's just a bunch of recycled material. There are statistics out there that say Invisible Children only uses 31% of their profit towards the actual causes they promote.

Seriously, get the fuck out of here with these dumb generalizations. You're no better than the 13 year-old girls sharing this shit all over Facebook.
That's great. But you don't need to spend a cent to make a change. So I don't see the problem.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Its for Oil and propaganda. This is bullshit, I can't believe how dum and sheeped out you guys are.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Why focus on the charity that the money's going to? Why not see what the guidelines they laid out were? Call congress, tell them to make a change.. You don't have to spent a penny (like Hunter was saying) to make a change for a lot of lives in another country. There's a lot of momentum behind the video, and their cause. I support the movement. You can support the movement, or cause, without having to pay anything, or support the company that's driving it.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

Because it is war propaganda. Its one of the old problem action solution tactics globalists use to get the green light for militarism. What they say about the government not listening is simply a lie. There is already a few hundred troops in Uganda.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

rtsp://v8.cache5.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQlJc-uq3-FvRBMYJCAkFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYMm4tdq3tJyUTww=/0/0/0/video.3gp

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
The documentary outlines that there's already troops on the ground OJ. There's not a 'few hundred' there is precisely 100 US military troops in a mission to train the Ugandan soldiers to catch Kony.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
America's more worried about its oil and money issues. The money that you donate is spent by the Uganda military to pay for the expenses in looking for Kony. However, he is probably in a nearby country like kenya, so in reality that money should be used to create schools and gated military security for the children. Just because you catch the "boss" of an organization doesn't mean the organization will die.