PLEASE read and share this video.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Wow guys, way to take one small little thing and turn it into another. Understand the point of this video. To make him known, and to get him brought to justice. I'm not in much support of Invisible children, but I definitely want this guy found. There's some reports of him being dead, some reports that he's alive. Some report that this video is about oil and military and all this other shit. Some people, like me, just want him off the face of this earth.

And plus it's fun to see your reactions when you're all groaning and raging about a freaking post/ video.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Oh yeah, not to mention that if it REALLY wasn't wanted, this thread can be EASILY closed or deleted. So put some muzzles on those snouts of yours.

With his face spread everywhere, If he is alive, he will be caught. No matter where he goes. That's what matters.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
*DR*

It's a viral sob story about a very unethical, but legal occurrence (in Uganda) and now EVERYONE feels like they know all about it and *MUST* raise global awareness for the common of greater good. In fact their are if not thousands of similar stories in the world that reveal despair, cruelty, and chaos.

I'm just at my desk with my computer, not willing to do shit, but watch the rants from everyone who think they have some knowledge on the subject.

Stream:

U^S^M^C-WARRIOR

Sergeant
I see the point of the video, but let's look at it from a domestic perspective. Why aren't we seeing videos about kid's getting scooped up by the drug business? Oh yeah, there's no oil wells in U.S. cities.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I see the point of the video, but let's look at it from a domestic perspective. Why aren't we seeing videos about kid's getting scooped up by the drug business? Oh yeah, there's no oil wells in U.S. cities.
Bullshit. U ever seen pictures of Louisiana homeboy?