DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
Yeah check out this rotation.

Roy Halladay
Cliff Lee
Cole Hamels
Roy Oswalt
and the 5th is unknown as of right now but, that doesn't matter.

Best rotation in MLB history? I think so.

I'm not a huge baseball fan but, my favorite team is the Phillies. And this signing is just amazing. Ruben Amaro Jr. best GM in baseball.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
im not sure if its the best in MLB history, then again i cant really think of any better rotations, but still saying that is probably a jump

but i think it safe to say they are the world champs of 2011, unless something terrible happens to two of them

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I can't help but say that I'm jealous. The Yanks should have picked him up when he first left Philly.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Not best rotation ever, but definantly best in a while. Cliff lee and doc are always good, but hamels and Oswalt are a little inconsistent. But ya fuck the phillies lol. It gonna be Boston vs phillys. Boston wins. Lol I enjoyed the half year when cliff lee was on my team(mariners). And we have the best pitcher in baseball

Stream:

B

Banks

Best rotation in MLB history? I think so.
check out the braves in the 90's with glavine, maddoux and smoltz that was better then this stat wise. how did they lock up the championship already sandman?

idk why everyone thinks cliff lee is such a god. Look what happened in the big show (world series) HE GOT ROCKED by the giants who dont even have an amazing offense. so everyone needs to stop slobbing all over his dick. if roy oswalt or hamels dont get run support then thats an L. they suck cock i mean look at the stats when oswalt was on the astros he was garbage he got rocked almost every game and got little to no run support. hamels hasnt been good since 08. so that leaves the old man to carry. all of them together the best record out of all of them was like 21-10 which was the wrinkly dude so ya not that hot.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Ya but oswalts e.r.a was still good when he was on astros. He's just inconsistent. And hmm I'm trying to think of some good rotations. And I didn't know you were into baseball con

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Cliff Lee choked against the Giants :D

Giants won this year wooooot!

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
check out the braves in the 90's with glavine, maddoux and smoltz that was better then this stat wise. how did they lock up the championship already sandman?

idk why everyone thinks cliff lee is such a god. Look what happened in the big show (world series) HE GOT ROCKED by the giants who dont even have an amazing offense. so everyone needs to stop slobbing all over his dick. if roy oswalt or hamels dont get run support then thats an L. they suck cock i mean look at the stats when oswalt was on the astros he was garbage he got rocked almost every game and got little to no run support. hamels hasnt been good since 08. so that leaves the old man to carry. all of them together the best record out of all of them was like 21-10 which was the wrinkly dude so ya not that hot.
Yeah and you always are slobbering all over the Cardinals rotations dick. And yeah I'd agree that the Braves 3 man rotation in the 90s is the best ever but, this 4-man rotation? Hard to find one better on paper. And Hamels pitched just as good or even better last year then he did in 2008 it's just that he had no run support whatsoever when he pitched last year. And that wrinkly dude is the reigning NL Cy Young winner not too wrinkly there, maybe if you said Jamie Moyer I'd agree with the wrinkles. Two of the top three pitchers in the league are on the Phillies. And 4 of the top 25 (at least) pitchers in baseball.

And Kyle you can know that much about baseball just by watching Sportscenter/ESPN lol.

Stream:

B

Banks

Yeah and you always are slobbering all over the Cardinals rotations dick.
i never slob over there dick let alone make a thread about it or say it all i say at all is chris carpenter and wainwright are one of the best one two punches in the game? ya i guess. it doesnt matter pujols would destroy all of those pitchers the phillies have. carpenter and wainwright are better then hamels and oswalt probably halladay and lee to. halladay just did better this season. and all 4 of those starters W-L Record together was 58-43. I guess thats good?? when halladay was the only 1 that had 5 wins or more then his losses

Stream:

D

den24cb

Cliff Lee is an idiot. Why would you go to Philly especially after they dumped you're tits, than play in New York? Yep, dude is retarded. If the Rockies can get pitching and a bit more consistent offense it's all over. Yea, uh huh you know what it is, Cargo Tulo. Best SS in the game. Plus Cole Hamels is straight garbage, he had one lucky year.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
One lucky year? Cole Hamels had one bad year in 2009. In 2008 and 2010 he had great pitching numbers. And Cliff Lee went to Philly because he said he loved it here when he was here last year and he understood why the Phillies got rid of him during the off-season. Cliff Lee went where he wanted to go, not sure how that makes him an idiot. 24 million dollars a year and he is where he wanted to be all along.

Stream:

B

Banks

idk who would turn down the yankees best MLB Franchise of all time, and the money on top of that. i hope he pays for it this year.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Ya but new york is cocky and there gonna have a bad year this year. They won't even get into the playoffs. Rays and sox have a better team. And why would cliff lee want to go to a team he rapes? When he was on phillys he won 2 games vs Yankees in world series, and beat Yankees in the playoffs with rangers. I bet Yankees was his last option

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Boston wins East, White Sox wins Central, Texas wins West, Yanks get wild card.

Tampa Bay will be lucky to come close to .500.

Braves will win East, Reds will win the Central, Giants will win the West. Cardinals will win the wild card.

San Diego is fucked next year.

That's how it's going to go down, I bet you all. ;D

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Boston east
twins central
rangers west
wild card either rays or Yankees

hunt rays will easily go over 500. ya they lost Crawford and pena but there young prospects only getting better.