Phillies Get Cliff Lee

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Idk man, as a Padre/Oriole fan im mad as shit that Adrian Gonzalez got traded but he didn't win us all of our games, the pitching did.
You just picked up Aaron Harang. As a Reds fan, all I have to say is "good luck with that". Your team ERA just doubled.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Boston wins East, White Sox wins Central, Texas wins West, Yanks get wild card.

Tampa Bay will be lucky to come close to .500.

Braves will win East, Reds will win the Central, Giants will win the West. Cardinals will win the wild card.

San Diego is fucked next year.

That's how it's going to go down, I bet you all. ;D
Phillies not making the playoffs? I don't know why you would predict that.

And con Cliff Lee did not like the Yankees fans and did not feel comfortable with the idea of playing for their organization. That's why he turned them down and asked Ruben Amaro Jr. (Phillies GM) if he could possibly be signed by the Phillies, because he loves Philadelphia. (I read an article that Cliff Lee himself called the the Phillies organization to see what could be done.)

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Phillies not making the playoffs? I don't know why you would predict that.

And con Cliff Lee did not like the Yankees fans and did not feel comfortable with the idea of playing for their organization. That's why he turned them down and asked Ruben Amaro Jr. (Phillies GM) if he could possibly be signed by the Phillies, because he loves Philadelphia. (I read an article that Cliff Lee himself called the the Phillies organization to see what could be done.)
Phillies are going down. May sound silly now, but it's true. Another Phillie fan is going to run onto the field, but the cop misses him with the taser this time and hits Lee, inducing his life ending heart attack.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Lol. Nah phillies will make the playoffs but did they get anyone to replace werth? He was a huge player in their playoff success

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Phillies are going down. May sound silly now, but it's true. Another Phillie fan is going to run onto the field, but the cop misses him with the taser this time and hits Lee, inducing his life ending heart attack.
Lmfao wow lol.

Maybe in a few years the Phillies won't be too good because they're players are getting older and time is running low on the core of the team's prime. Phillies won't go down this year, nor in the foreseeable future.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Here's a quote from cliff lee.

‎" It's plenty of money. When you hit a certain point, enough is enough. It's a matter of where you're comfortable, where you're happy, where your family is most comfortable, what team gives you the best chance to win. At this point it's about trying to win championships. That's really the number one thing for me. I think that team gives me the best chance to do that. That's really it." -Cliff Lee

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Yup. Werth gone is going to hurt the Phillies offense, but maybe Utley can fake a few more HPB's to improve his OBP.

But in all seriousness, the Phillies starting rotation may be the best starting rotation I have seen...ever. The only way the Phillies don't make the playoffs is if a string of injuries take out their key players for an extended amount of time.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Yup. Werth gone is going to hurt the Phillies offense, but maybe Utley can fake a few more HPB's to improve his OBP.

But in all seriousness, the Phillies starting rotation may be the best starting rotation I have seen...ever. The only way the Phillies don't make the playoffs is if a string of injuries take out their key players for an extended amount of time.
Yeah it will but, if the Phillies would've resigned Werth they wouldn't of been able to go out and bring Cliff Lee back. Hopefully Dominic Brown can step it up a little in his second year as well to make up for Werth somewhat. The Phillies still have their stellar infield so they'll be fine.

And Chase Utley always gets hit by pitches. He just pulled a Jeter when he went against your favorite team in the Reds during the playoffs. :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
And Chase Utley always gets hit by pitches. He just pulled a Jeter when he went against your favorite team in the Reds during the playoffs. :thumbsup:
Yeah, and when I went to the playoff game it was fun to hear the crowd chant "Cheater" in unison.