Official Ps3 Mw2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
i dont think so bro, the game comes out in a few days and DM isnt ready for it yet....who the heck is gonna lead black ops? whos gonna b co leader? how many teams are there gonna b? then I heard rico, andy..etc are gonna make a dream/rainbow/idk wtf it is, it has a weird name...well anyways u guys are DM...so why the fk ya havin ya own team? ya niggas embarrased to b w us cause ppl like me are new and dont really know how to play COD? ya niggas think ya nasty or something? if ya were really DM AND BROTHERS AND DEDICATED TO THIS CLAN...ya would help us out or something.
^^^^This.

Anyway, Royal made a thread about it.DM leader will be Batman and co leader is Pure Breed.Thread link :http://www.dmclanforum.com/showthread.php?t=27590

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
first off get ur shit straight b4 u talk, im not making any team, Batman has been known as Blk Ops leader since talk came about it mayb if u stayed more updated u would kno. U fkn stupid i dont even GB/play much with the other DM that have those fruity ass teams, dont mix ME up with them, as long as Bat is leader i wont associate myself with the blk ops team. O and the co-l will most likely be ridd. The problem with the newer ps3 DM players is that u guys dont try hard enough to get good and mix in with the other guys, like dat will make u be liked and better at the game. You should just stay on BC2 fk outta here

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I only agreed about the dedicated to the clan thing and i posted here for any updates cause it has been quiet for a while.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
first off get ur shit straight b4 u talk, im not making any team, Batman has been known as Blk Ops leader since talk came about it mayb if u stayed more updated u would kno. U fkn stupid i dont even GB/play much with the other DM that have those fruity ass teams, dont mix ME up with them, as long as Bat is leader i wont associate myself with the blk ops team. O and the co-l will most likely be ridd. The problem with the newer ps3 DM players is that u guys dont try hard enough to get good and mix in with the other guys, like dat will make u be liked and better at the game. You should just stay on BC2 fk outta here
/win lol

I guess cobra wasn't talking to be because I'm not a "nigga" I'm clearly as white as snow

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
first of all you get the fk outa here son, dont talk to me like that fool. no lil kid talks to me like that ill smack you in the face if i knew you in person, i dont give a fk what race or color you are. n since your mexican just like me is even better you lil motherfker. I stay in w/e team i want and whatever game i wanna play no little fker is gona tell me what to do. and i know bat is gonna be LEADER/COMMANDER of black ops. BUT SINCE THINGS ALWAYS SEEM TO CHANGE AROUND HERE! i just want to stay UPDATED or at least KNOW whats really gonna HAPPEN! now stfu chamkito pendejowhackstick

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Lol why do you tell him not to talk like that to you if you clearly started it.
But yea there is practically no MW2 team. And no im not Obliged to be in the DM team.
Oh and if you really wanna know how it is right now i think the only people on the DM team are Rico and Michigan.....but it's inactive.
And i've spoken to Bat and he knows i prolly wont be in DM for BO

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Enough with the fighting or the thread will be closed.

Warning #1

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Lol why do you tell him not to talk like that to you if you clearly started it.
But yea there is practically no MW2 team. And no im not Obliged to be in the DM team.
Oh and if you really wanna know how it is right now i think the only people on the DM team are Rico and Michigan.....but it's inactive.
And i've spoken to Bat and he knows i prolly wont be in DM for BO

Nobodies telling u that u have to be, but because u can't really be qualified as an OG the could be a color change within the next couple of weeks so just saying

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Nobodies telling u that u have to be, but because u can't really be qualified as an OG the could be a color change within the next couple of weeks so just saying
K i just helped make DM the best in RR nut whatever.
lol. But no I said that cause DC was saying how i was in another team. Just notifying that i wont be in for BO

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
first of all you get the fk outa here son, dont talk to me like that fool. no lil kid talks to me like that ill smack you in the face if i knew you in person, i dont give a fk what race or color you are. n since your mexican just like me is even better you lil motherfker. I stay in w/e team i want and whatever game i wanna
play no little fker is gona tell me what to do. and i know bat is gonna be LEADER/COMMANDER of black ops. BUT SINCE THINGS ALWAYS SEEM TO CHANGE AROUND HERE! i just want to stay UPDATED or at least KNOW whats really gonna HAPPEN! now stfu chamkito pendejowhackstick
LMAO ud smack ME irl? Gtfo ur a piece of shit, have u seen what kinda life ur livin? You
bringing up dat "smack you" shit shows me how pathetic u are, dats the shit most immature KIDS say online, and guess who said it? The big bad ass adult lol like i said stay on bc2 bc u kno damn well ur trash at mw2 and ur gonna be trash at Blk ops amd no1 that plays those games likes u so fuck off. "deadlycobra" ur wack ass

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yo... Who cares andy? This thread was made in the wrong spot anyways

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
bull shit after bull shit, after bull shit, this is no fucking team, i see nothing but a bunch of complaining ass kids, no one steps it up, no one trys to get all of DM to play together, everyone is off in their own games, i see 5 or 6 DM's on at a time and everyone is playing in seperet games, i try to talk to people online but no one ever responds, i try to join my DM brothers games but they just leave fuck it, im tired of everyone pointing fingers, instead of pointing fingers you should look at yourselfs and ask fuck it, what can i do to help, but everyones head is so far up their asses no one wants to do that, the only DM's that ever invite me to their games is Michigan and Supa and thats it, everyone else is either GB (not DM team) or fucking leaves when i join their games, yea i know i sux but i figure if i join your games it will help me out, w.e, im getting B.O, if you guys want to play send me an invite, if not then fuck off.

DM4L 951RPN

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Well your mom does...... lol you deleted me whyy?

LOL RPN if this is even about me i can say i tried to get stuff done, but why try on this game
But yea if I'm in a game with you i usually mute you cause your mic's static drives me nuts.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
bull shit after bull shit, after bull shit, this is no fucking team, i see nothing but a bunch of complaining ass kids, no one steps it up, no one trys to get all of DM to play together, everyone is off in their own games, i see 5 or 6 DM's on at a time and everyone is playing in seperet games, i try to talk to people online but no one ever responds, i try to join my DM brothers games but they just leave fuck it, im tired of everyone pointing fingers, instead of pointing fingers you should look at yourselfs and ask fuck it, what can i do to help, but everyones head is so far up their asses no one wants to do that, the only DM's that ever invite me to their games is Michigan and Supa and thats it, everyone else is either GB (not DM team) or fucking leaves when i join their games, yea i know i sux but i figure if i join your games it will help me out, w.e, im getting B.O, if you guys want to play send me an invite, if not then fuck off.

DM4L 951RPN

The reason I gave up, idc how good these people are, each one of them feel like they high and mighty and without then the team gonna fail, well something they won't realize is that together they are worse if they continue, everybody here is probably gonna make a new team and idc everybody here needs to get real and grow up, as for u Rico how bout u just stop talking all that I see coming from u is shit, he tried to get better but with u being a fucking asshole he don't care anymore as for bc that takes more skill den dis run and gun shit so how bout u give bc2 a try before u talk shit

Status
Not open for further replies.