KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Re: Official Ps3 Mw2 Team

Update

Vp Christ has been cut from the team

Team 2 is 0-3
He wasn't any good anyway.

And 3 GBs we've done already? Well if you see me in another game, just message me with "GB Match" as the subject and I'll get on. Don't just do it to get me on though... -_-

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite

He wasn't any good anyway.

And 3 GBs we've done already? Well if you see me in another game, just message me with "GB Match" as the subject and I'll get on. Don't just do it to get me on though... -_-
Lol now i know what to do when i get bored

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite

lmaooo i feel like a noob i'm Enlisted... make me co-lead Rico but just don't change me to Orange leave me Dark Red =)
No offense but..... you havent done much for our team competitivley(?) speaking ...atleast from what ive noticed....

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
Grillz listen i have been kinda mad at u lately u always say DM4L when u ALWAYS playing with your other teams and when u played a gb with me and mich all u did was complain about u carring us and how bad mich is. I will say it again EVERYONE HAS THERE BAD GAMES i have seen u do really bad in matches so stop its bad enought to talk shit about the other team but ur doing it to ur own team. How do u think yelling and saying u suck will help ur own team it will just make them not want to try and do worse so plz stop. And start gbing with us since ur "DM4L". This is also why i want to join team 2. And rico u need to step up as a leader of the team and set up scrims (like every other day) and why cant we accept a gb plz tell us we are all wondering why and thats bs that u say "If you accept a GB match you are getting demoted end of story" -Rico so just tell us. Lets all try to make this team great dont leave it up to the leader i have made 2 threads and lots of posts like this one so plz help even if u arnt on the Ps3 Mw2 team 1 roster help us by scriming with us because if we just face our team mates from our roster its easy because we know where they go and how the play the game.
And i will be playing more MW2 now because my gamefly membership has run out.
Thanks, srry for the long MSG

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
So you get mad when you dont GB but when we ask you youanswer No?
Btw i think u got mad cuz he left your dubz....lol but yea i sorta agree with the grilz hing.

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
andy u have no idea what is going on with the dubz. Me and grillz are in the playoffs so we created a new dubz i nvr was on cod so he left the 2nd dubz team now he joined back so stop saying that i mad at him because he was talking shit to me and mich and he nvr gbs with us because he said we suck. so fu andy

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Lmao....sorry i just see it funny when i said he was gonna leave your dubz too for his pro friends nd you denied it saying he would never and the next thing you notice is he did what i predicted :)

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
and andy i said no 1 fucking time how many times have u said no or u had to leave i always make room for gb and i get grounded for it because my mom tells me i have to quit but i stay and gb with u guys. and u know i am always down for a gb. i will be knight i just asked rid if i can join

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
thats why we are in the playoffs? he will nvr leave the team thats in the playoffs. i could cair less if he left our 2nd dubz team. u dont know what ur talking about

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yea i havent set up scrims times bc i dnt have a good time to get on for sure, like i can get on early in the afternoon but late at night was wen we would move stuff or id be out tryin to enjoy my last days of summer break. Even then i kno some of us scrimmed atleast 3 times recently. Cody yesterday and i think 2-3 days ago i message u on psn to GB u didnt even answer, id appreciate if u answered.

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
Update

DraToR- is now a Co-Captain
SnipaMasta is now a Captain

Team 2 can GB without Rid but Snipa has to be present

Status
Not open for further replies.