Official PS3 BF3 Updates/Roster

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
gamebattles is acting retarded, when i login, it logs me out when i try to join the team. ill try tomorrow. i also have a mic and ill start practicing with you guys starting the 23rd of December most likely

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Good to hear people are still joining. =) Good luck with the team Bros!
Btw, the 360 isn't that bad, it's not that far behind PS3! D=

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
I'm the same as CK. To you guys i will be on late saturday and hopefully all day sunday :)

Yey thanks Ballin! :Simkin:

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
gamebattles is acting retarded, when i login, it logs me out when i try to join the team. ill try tomorrow. i also have a mic and ill start practicing with you guys starting the 23rd of December most likely
It does that to me alot also but I sent u a invite so join when ya can

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Good luck with the team guyz and Congrats Sim you earned it

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Haha thanks guys, first time i been Co!

Ballin, you need to change me to Co on GB site, that way we can GB when your not on...

Stream:

C

Coolking101

School computers suck, I have a YNC host on mine and they just opened up a word document on remote mode and typed get off youtube, fuck them

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Guys i need to know if you are going to be online on Sunday? We could possibly GB then. However i havn't seen Fillisalot in a while..

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Sim I got a winter job so it took more of my time than I thought but school let's out today there for I will be on my inpatient friend.

For the record I was on yesterday but no one else was

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Sim I got a winter job so it took more of my time than I thought but school let's out today there for I will be on my inpatient friend.

For the record I was on yesterday but no one else was
well finally, and for the record , lol, i no-lifed lasst sunday, lpayed 10 hours, and CK played around 8 hours with me