Official PS3 BF3 Updates/Roster

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Became a lost cause, like many of you.
Like many of you? What the fuck is wrong with you? I know this ain't my section but that's messed up. You call people a lost cause but look at you. A lot of people tried to bring bf3 back and you called them a lost caused? Wow thats just fucked up right there. You asked to be in DM and yet your acting like you want to get kicked out again and this time you won't be back in. Just chill the fuck out

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Did I say who were the lost causes? No I did not, so why don't you chill the fuck out.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Did I say who were the lost causes? No I did not, so why don't you chill the fuck out.
then why the fuck you posted it right here then? and what the fuck gives you the right to called people a lost cause? huh answer that question your a fucking lost cause so why don't you CHILL THE FUCK OUT

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Nope, as I said many times, helping people is what brings me here. But when I see a lack of effort, I'll be the first one to tell you blatantly what the problem is. I did not say everyone is, but many are. As specified in the other thread, your group is doing just fine. As for the rest, look what happened. Out of those DM lost, I am the one speaking of why it happened so that you all do not let it happen again. Have the back of the man next to you, as he will have yours, that is the solution.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Nope, as I said many times, helping people is what brings me here. But when I see a lack of effort, I'll be the first one to tell you blatantly what the problem is. I did not say everyone is, but many are. As specified in the other thread, your group is doing just fine. As for the rest, look what happened. Out of those DM lost, I am the one speaking of why it happened so that you all do not let it happen again. Have the back of the man next to you, as he will have yours, that is the solution.
you still don't get my point what GIVES you the right to call people a lost cause? and just answer this question....whats the point of arguing with the admins? huh they ain't going changing anything. its US that can change things.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

The admins wont cut people for an endless lack of motivation is the issue. You see, you can try all you want, a weak foundation makes the whole structure fall. For once, it cant be all in your hands.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
The admins wont cut people for an endless lack of motivation is the issue. You see, you can try all you want, a weak foundation makes the whole structure fall. For once, it cant be all in your hands.
so your just saying there shouldn't be admins? am i corrected?

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Im saying the Admins need to intervene more. So Im saying, there should def be admins. But they gotta stop babysitting and hoping when they could be cutting and knowing.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Im saying the Admins need to intervene more. So Im saying, there should def be admins. But they gotta stop babysitting and hoping when they could be cutting and knowing.
the babysitting are the mods( no offense intended) the admins are the leaders of the clan. true they can cut people but there not the only ones that can cut people Commanders can to or sometimes co leaders