NASA editing photos!?

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
Console: Headset:
If you believe its because the flag is waving, then you dont believe in planetary motion/Newtons first law, therefore you think we should be heading into the sun.

Edit: Meant to quote night raven
first of all your post makes no sense, what does newtons three laws of motion have to do with any of this?? explain because you sound LIKE a complete idiot.....

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
first of all your post makes no sense, what does newtons three laws of motion have to do with any of this?? explain because you sound LIKE a complete idiot.....
Dude u should re read what he said it makes perfect sense. Lol

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
It called a "Non-Inertial Frame of Reference."
Because (almost) everything in the universe is accelerating, you see imaginary forces popping up everywhere.
In this particular case, the moon moves in some path, the flag resists that motion because of its natural inertia.

Thats one explanation.

More likely the flag appearing to wave is caused by the impulse imparted by electromagnetic waves and subatomic particles. But thats more complicated stuff.

and we are not headed into the sun -_-

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
It called a "Non-Inertial Frame of Reference."
Because (almost) everything in the universe is accelerating, you see imaginary forces popping up everywhere.
In this particular case, the moon moves in some path, the flag resists that motion because of its natural inertia.

Thats one explanation.

More likely the flag appearing to wave is caused by the impulse imparted by electromagnetic waves and subatomic particles. But thats more complicated stuff.

and we are not headed into the sun -_-
It wouldnt make sense to someone who hasn't studied physics raven. Im studying it in university, I know what im talking about. Riz put it better though, I was too lazy to say that.

In simpler terms:

Since the astronaut propelled the flag into the ground, causing the flag to move slightly in a wave pattern, the flag acted as if it were under the influence of wind. Since the force of gravity on the moon is 1/6th (i think) that of the earth, and since it is perpendicular to the motion of the flag, it stayed in the wave formation for a long period of time. Newtons first law says that an object in motion will stay in motion till an external force acts against it, and that force on the moon is small

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
this forum is awesome. topics like this are fun to read :3. Btw rico ur only 17(got from site, correct me if im wrong) how r u gna die in 2 years?

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
back to the picture it could be something, could be nothing, live life to the fullest today and you should be good..as for 2012 shit im 100% its not real and my b-day is on 12 21 2012 and you know what ima be doing, partying and not waiting for some "End of the World shit supposedly happening oh and i also believe they faked the moon landing for some reason :) kthxbai

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
Nice government hides shit from us and also kills people just like when the government killed John F. Kennedy. Fuck the Government i dont care if they are reading this right now !