NASA editing photos!?

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
My friends showed me this and I wasn't sure what to make of it so I wanted to hear some of your guys opinions :)

So basically,a photo on Astronomy Pic of the day when edited shows some weird lights behind Saturn's moon,Dione,and here are the pics.

(Original on left,Brightness changed on right)

Looks like NASA's hiding stuff if you ask me.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Dude everybody edits shit, they make it darker to make it look prittier

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
The government always hides shit, nothing new lol

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Mythbusters is a show, videos can be faked, and so can pictures. If thats what your basing your theory then do some real research lol

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
hahaha did a report on it last year so I know my shit nd mythbusters are 95 % always right with thier stuff

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Of course the government hides shit, every government does, and it would be completely stupid and fatal of America as we know it if they didn't hide some things from us. As far as conspiracy theories, that only one that I believe in is the assassination of JFK. Every other conspiracy is just denial of the American public, the JFK assassination at least has some reasonable evidence.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yea the govt hides things DUH! And Night im with you on the moon landin, imo that was fake. The JFK assassination is the most complete stupid ass bullshit they coulda tried, like wow "magic bullet" end of story. Area 51 is pretty wicked lol "wicked" haha

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Dude everybody edits shit, they make it darker to make it look prittier
that's what they want you to think...
Also,lmao the moon landing was definitely not faked
And some people believe the mob found a way to get rid of JFK and there's a lot of info to support that.

And i never said the gov. didnt' hide shit :coffee:

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
even with all of our disagreements as DM brothers, atleast we can all agree that the government hides things from its people :)

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Then your an idiot
If you believe its because the flag is waving, then you dont believe in planetary motion/Newtons first law, therefore you think we should be heading into the sun.

Edit: Meant to quote night raven

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
If you believe its because the flag is waving, then you dont believe in planetary motion/Newtons first law, therefore you think we should be heading into the sun.
We are heading into the sun...actually, the sun is heading into us.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
2012 none of this will matter
There are no NEO projected to even come close to earth during that time frame, Planet X does not exist, there will be no black hole. The only plausible explanation would be a polar shift. And the odds of that being projected for that day, yet alone that year, would be an oddity so minuscule that it would take me too long to type it out.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Jess the 2012 business is anywhere from 50-150 years off bc of the time difference between the calendars. Thats IF that shit goes down. If the time IS up in 2012 ill be dead by then so it dont matter to me...

The reason the flag is "waving" is because of the effect the astronauts had on touching it, it was like a pendulum. There is actual pictures that show the flag remained still for about thirty minutes bc astronauts werent by it touching it n shit. :) but i think its fake in my opinion it is.