• 'Merica

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
what they really need to do is send the fucking navy into congress and tell them to pass their fucking bills, it is the only way ANYTHING gets passed. everybody in congress is against each other. i wouldnt be suprised if its a fucking free-for-all every time they meet up. we should be focusing our attention to congress to fix this nation and keep our president to foreign affairs.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
what they really need to do is send the fucking navy into congress and tell them to pass their fucking bills, it is the only way ANYTHING gets passed. everybody in congress is against each other. i wouldnt be suprised if its a fucking free-for-all every time they meet up. we should be focusing our attention to congress to fix this nation and keep our president to foreign affairs.
wishful thinking, wishful thinking my man.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
has anyone ever thought of looking at whos in congress and see who their is screwing us over. honestly I see the president as a puppet thats pulled by a few strings. He has power to do something yes, but it's not enough to change much.

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
has anyone ever thought of looking at whos in congress and see who their is screwing us over. honestly I see the president as a puppet thats pulled by a few strings. He has power to do something yes, but it's not enough to change much.
me gusta yea.....me gusta

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I laugh at all you against welfare. Look I get it that you don't want to see some 18 y/o kid who parties and doesn't give a fuck, but as a kid whose mom lives off welfare, I see the benefits of it. Welfare is like the baseball umpires, nobody cares about it until they see something wrong, but they never think of those who lived off it and then thrived later on. If Romney goes Welfare to Work then what is going to happen is nobody is going to have a chance to live on.

Second, cheap stuff, really that's what you love? How about when you work at a company for 40 years and then they tell you one day, "Sorry, your job is being transferred to India, your going to be terminated in a month" Look I get it with the having a good quality thing made/costing less. But it's plain selfish to think that you would rather have your Reeboks/Nikes costing $12 cheaper at the cost of someones career.

Also Toon, you a Paul Ryan fanboy?

ps. You spelled Obama's name wrong OP. It's Barack.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
my opinion is fuck them both, either will change a damn thing. only Lincoln, Kennedy, Regan, and Clinton only president's in my opinion ever did positive for the U.S citizens.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
and really the economy was fucked after bush so nobody for the next 15-20 yrs will fix that shit. Obama was fucked from day one or whoever next steps into office will be to.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
my opinion is fuck them both, either will change a damn thing. only Lincoln, Kennedy, Regan, and Clinton only president's in my opinion ever did positive for the U.S citizens.
You forgot Carter. I come from New England so republican logic is pretty whacked

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You forgot Carter. I come from New England so republican logic is pretty whacked
Carter was the worst US president we've had since Nixon served in the early 70s. What the absolute fuck are you talking about?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Everyone says they will do something different every 4 years and ends up not doing it because there is no bipartisan congress to help move foward with bills and such. So therefore the past president will get hate everytime. If i had a choice i would vote ron paul then obama but most likely i am not going to vote eventhough im registered because NJ is 75% obama so no need to vote.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Everyone says they will do something different every 4 years and ends up not doing it because there is no bipartisan congress to help move foward with bills and such. So therefore the past president will get hate everytime. If i had a choice i would vote ron paul then obama but most likely i am not going to vote eventhough im registered because NJ is 75% obama so no need to vote.
so true, each candidate talks about all the shit they'll do but less than half actually gets done. Though I have faith in Barack

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Shipping jobs over seas allows manufacturing companies to save money. If manufacturing companies save money, then they can charge less for their products. We all like paying less right?

Obama ran his 2008 campaign using the word "Change". How many changes have you guys seen? I havent seen jack shit...and you could say it is because of the republicans in congress, but the bottom line is that Obama hasn't done a good enough job at attempting to compromise. Yes, when he took office our economy was spiraling downward quickly. However, other then TARP, he hasn't done a thing to fix our economy. On top of that, Obama's great plan on how to fix the economy is to tax the rich? Are you fucking kidding me? The top 10% of people earning income pay for over 70% of all the federal taxes. It is EASY to say "tax the rich" when you know the overwhelming majority of stupid people are going to agree with you because they have no idea what the truth is about who is really paying the taxes in the U.S.

Romney has some things i don't agree with as well, particularly his pro-life view. But right now, our nation is over 16 TRILLION dollars in debt....honestly, right now in the U.S. our biggest problem is not abortion, IT IS OUR DEBT. And everyone needs to realize that. The growing debt needs to be the number 1 issue and priority, not fucking gay marriage and abortion. Romney solution is MUCH smarter than Obama's...taxing the rich won't fix the economy. Cutting funds to useless program will. GROWING our economy will. For those of you who do not know what that means....i will make it simples. Grow the economy=more jobs=more paid workers=more taxable income=more money for the federal government to use in paying down the debt.
i don't know how anyone can argue that shipping jobs overseas is good for americans. companies do it to save money yes but they don't make their products cheaper as a result, it just increases their profit margin. and hey if americans don't have jobs then they can't pay for their products anyway. what you said about the unemployment rate was correct, people are discouraged and are no longer looking for jobs that's why the unemployment rate has gone down. i'm pretty sure i read the other day that the unemployment rate is going to remain constant for a while, not continue to go down.

obama made too many promises, but he did instill change. he had to pick his battles and decided to pick healthcare. i'm happy with the results, i get healthcare until i'm 26. the main reason he didn't do jack shit in the beginning was because he didn't utilize the democratic majority in the house and the senate. that was the dumbest fucking thing in the world when he tried to pass a bipartisan healthcare bill and the republicans did everything they could to stop any change. had they been in the opposite position, they would've ran all their policies through and said fuck the democrats. there is no such thing as bipartisan policies that make everyone happy.

i agree with you that the debt is the biggest problem. however i don't agree that romney is the solution. taxing the rich will not fix the economy, right. but it will increase revenue which will help reduce the debt. i don't get what's so hard for people to understand that. reaganomics and trickle down doesn't work. you dont decrease taxes and increase revenue. the only way to reduce the debt is by increasing revenue. it's simple math. and how about romney's plan to spend $1 trillion on the military? how is that gonna help our debt issue?