Votes: 16 66.7%
  • 'Merica

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Who you guys voting for? If you not old enough to vote....who would you vote for?

I plan to vote for Romney

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
They are both idiots (as usual) but Obama is more retarded. So Romney.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Maybe some people are waiting until after tonight's debate to decide..... but I plan on voting for Romney

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
im not voting, something bout republicans..... dont trust them and obama just isnt cut out for it

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I'm just going to say: The people who are voting for Romney really know nothing about him. If you're going to vote for somebody, look at what they stand for, instead of just picking them because you hate the other candidate.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Calling everyone an uninformed voter is not good dude :p

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
You are though. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just saying. If you followed Romney closely, you would realize how much of an idiot he really is.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
You have no idea about my political views dude, you aren't with me when I am reading/watching political news and information. You are assuming I am because of the choice I have made. Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I am uninformed.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i would be voting for obama but im not registered to vote even though i'm 20. i'll get around to it eventually its not really a large priority for me lol.

i respect mitt romney as a business man, but he will throw our country into more and more debt until we're fucked. proposing tax cuts when our debt is out of this world (which was the republican's fault anyway - bush) he's a moron.

look up your facts before you vote don't let other people think for you!

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
i would be voting for obama but im not registered to vote even though i'm 20. i'll get around to it eventually its not really a large priority for me lol.

i respect mitt romney as a business man, but he will throw our country into more and more debt until we're fucked. proposing tax cuts when our debt is out of this world (which was the republican's fault anyway - bush) he's a moron.

look up your facts before you vote don't let other people think for you!
This. Absolutely this.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
With all the publicity hate on Romney, my stance is now not so sure. It's not because of the public's view that has influenced me, but because if I pick Obama and he is reelected for president; I think I can trust him to do another decent job. I'll have to admit that Obama's actions were somewhat just, but I'm not saying all the things he did were good. However, if Romney gets chosen then I'll have no perception about how well he will preform in office. Essentially it's a blind decision if I choose Romney and only hope will be on my side.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
voter apathy here.
but if i had to vote I'd choose Romney because he's one of us.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I don't trust either. I meant to vote for 'Merica. I'm young time to wait it out... Romney I don't trust more. He is not a common American. Neither is Obama but I trust Obama to not sell our jobs to the Far East.

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
I don't trust either. I meant to vote for 'Merica. I'm young time to wait it out... Romney I don't trust more. He is not a common American. Neither is Obama but I trust Obama to not sell our jobs to the Far East.
shifting jobs overseas is not as bad as it sounds tbh. it actually helps the global economy as a whole.