Metal Gear Solid 5

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Re: Deathrow, prepare thine anus.

!

that looks awesome, nice find DR. Really makes me want to play through the others.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite

ive never played uncharted so i cant say nun about this argument but i know mgs was pretty boss pretty cool there making a movie from it but in all honesty what is the point in arguing ? some of yall really need to grow up..js

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member

ive never played uncharted so i cant say nun about this argument but i know mgs was pretty boss pretty cool there making a movie from it but in all honesty what is the point in arguing ? some of yall really need to grow up..js
The argument already ended so ur a bit late lol

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member

Sry I didn't respond to this argument.
I'll just put in my final words.

I'll cut the school crap okay. I'm sorry Marine it's just part of my wiring. I've never played Halo (Z0mg is this kid for real) but it seems like it would be cool as a movie. Also, if you took the treasure hunting out of UC. It would be real cool to watch a full run. IMO

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite

lol i noticed marine i only read the first page when i posted that lol my fault

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun

"Here's to You"

[youtube]gcgYwTnBIIQ[/youtube]

Stream:

DM Deathrow

I've been looking for this thread!!!! Spike hosted the 2012 VGAs and premiered "The Phantom Pain" which is a twisted teaser at what is coming for MGS5.

[youtube]t1ZQ5XBCmzs[/youtube]

Don't be fooled and don't think too hard. There are tons of conspiracies and theories about this video which Kojima Productions actually made a lot of hints, easter eggs, and encoded words/sounds to really think about the possibilities. I will shed more light on this video later on.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
dude like not even 5 minutes later after its reveal did i see a shit ton of theorys, the biggest one is that metal gear solid v fits perfectly above the title.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

To explain some of the cryptic events in "The Phantom Pain" one must understand that the events in the video are NOT played in order. This video will plays the events in order and should clear up some things.

In addition, Moby Dick Studios is shown in the begining of the video. This studio actually doesn't exist, but it's just Kojima Productions being sneaky because they haven't officially revealed the project or title, but we know one is coming. In the end of the video you will see a GIANT WHALE in the air swallowing up a helicopter whole.

When Big Boss wakes up, his left arm is missing. When he lifts it and shows it to you in the light, white petals similar to the ending of MGS3 are shown.

The guy who wakes up Big Boss is supposedly believed be his sub-conscience, which also the reason why we never see his face. Big Boss starts to question his surroundings and a unknown little boy who shares a very similar resemblance to Psycho Mantis from MGS1. At the end you can see him floating about the soldier who is shining his light at Bis Boss in the end. Essentially Big Boss is in a dream and Psycho Mantis is controlling it causing despair. It is very hard to tell what is real, but it's assumed that none of it is real.

Furthermore, soldiers who kill the patients of the hospital are believed to be looking to kill Big Boss. It's just a scare tactic and Big Boss is trying to escape and escape the dream he is trapped in. The rising burning figure arriving from the fire is way to similar to Volgin from MGS3 and the unicorn horse is similar to The Boss' horse.

At the end, the title, "The Phantom Pain" as slash marks to form a cryptic message which actually spells out Metal Gear Solid V. However, Metal Gear Solid has never used roman numerals in the game titles.

There are more cryptic parts in the video that even today are being discovered and there are plenty of interesting theories about how the game connects to others games in the series.

Also some type of special event occurred to celebrate the 25th anniversary of both Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid. Here is just a image from the event.