Console: Headset:

[youtube]L5IVOs5Pxh8[/youtube]
[youtube]t1ZQ5XBCmzs[/youtube]​

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Re: Deathrow, prepare thine anus.

Dude it was such a epic day for MGS today!

MGS: Social Ops
MGS movie
MGS: Ground Zero with FoxEngine with real time cut scenes! OMG I JIMP'd!

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member

they make a MGS movie but not an uncharted one? me gusta

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member

^ Dude have you ever picked up MGS? It cannot compare to U3. Never will. I remember replaying the demo disc over and over. Playing a Snowboard game and that. Along with medieval and toy soldiers.

Mgs deserves a movie. That shit is legendary in Japan. It made you use your mind. UC doesn't do that to the same extent. Also the game is a collage of many others, specifically Jak and Daxter and Gears. I can't think of games dropped in the same frame that were like it.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member

Uncharted like JAK and GEARS!!!!! get your head out of your ass and play ONE uncharted game. it's basically a fucking interactive MOVIE.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member

Uncharted like JAK and GEARS!!!!! get your head out of your ass and play ONE uncharted game. it's basically a fucking interactive MOVIE.
Get my head out of my ass? I played the original uncharted and even played UC2's mp before CoD. I'm going off a friend for calling it like Gears, but yes I have played Jak and Daxter and Jak 2. They share similarities. *cough* precursor orbs *cough*. And if your saying that it's already like a movie then isn't a movie?

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member

^ Dude have you ever picked up MGS? It cannot compare to U3. Never will. I remember replaying the demo disc over and over. Playing a Snowboard game and that. Along with medieval and toy soldiers.

Mgs deserves a movie. That shit is legendary in Japan. It made you use your mind. UC doesn't do that to the same extent. Also the game is a collage of many others, specifically Jak and Daxter and Gears. I can't think of games dropped in the same frame that were like it.
to be real all uncharted games have really interesting storys and in my OPINION would top MGS im just sayin and who gives a fuck about japen? just becuz its popular over there dont mean shit UC4L

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member

to be real all uncharted games have really interesting storys and in my OPINION would top MGS im just sayin and who gives a fuck about japen? just becuz its popular over there dont mean shit UC4L
First off you spelled Japan wrong showing that you are the reason this country is absolute shit in international eyes. Second I'm not going to argue with you on an opinionated fact. Some of the best game series came out of Japan, just saying. And just cuz the PS3 is popular in Japan don't mean shit

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member

^Statement. I apologize for not proofreading

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member

mgs is the hardest damn game on European extreme if u were excellent it made u look like a Douche with a controller lol. so kinger I agree with u story and action wise its my favorite series of all time.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member

wow ok kinger you know shit about games, rr did not come out of japan. it came from here USA. its up to the developer not the publisher. and secondly precurser orbs? how the hell does that even bring up a similarity to uncharted?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member

How can you bash other people for their stupidity and then proceed to claim that Sony DEVELOPS games?

Stream:

DM Deathrow

Damn, enough with the flames.

MGS: Ground Zero live footage today at 3PM PST. Be there or I unleash Metal Gear Ray on all you mutha fuckas.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member

First off you spelled Japan wrong showing that you are the reason this country is absolute shit in international eyes. Second I'm not going to argue with you on an opinionated fact. Some of the best game series came out of Japan, just saying. And just cuz the PS3 is popular in Japan don't mean shit
Ok first is this school? dude stop with that shit thats really fucking annoying i aint no nerdy ass kid that spells correctly and second you think i really care about this country? no its already fucked up you just to much of a pussy to say it in front of peoples faces like me in real life talk about acting so tough

back on topic i heard an uncharted 3 movie was coming out but idk if its fake or not

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member

theres been so much talk about game to movie adaptations that its hard to tell whats cominf out, they still got that halo problem, uncharted, god of war, assassins creed, and now metal gear. guess we'll find out in 3-5 years

Stream:

DM Deathrow

And Ace Attorney!

[youtube]DYt9dl1jaJs[/youtube]

lmfao

Stream:

DM Deathrow

[youtube]L5IVOs5Pxh8[/youtube]

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member

i just got a new laptop and saw that vid. gotta say that it looks FUCKING AMAZING.