Marcelo is a fucking criminal

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Please learn the definition of the word "ignorant" before using it in a sentence, yet alone try to use it as an insult.
ig·no·rantAdjective/ˈignərənt/
1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

You lack knowledge or awareness about the level of athleticism soccer takes to play properly. Saying "Soccer is still considered a sport?" is an ignorant thing to say because yes, it is considered a sport. you are uneducated about what activities are considered sports.

lawyered

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
ig·no·rantAdjective/ˈignərənt/
1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".

You lack knowledge or awareness about the level of athleticism soccer takes to play properly. Saying "Soccer is still considered a sport?" is an ignorant thing to say because yes, it is considered a sport. you are uneducated about what activities are considered sports.

lawyered
1. Was using sarcasm.
2. I'm far from being uneducated.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Was just a way for me to express my dislike for the game of soccer..

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Its not like Fabregas belonged on the field anyways, Marcelo was just showing him to the bench.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Its not like Fabregas belonged on the field anyways, Marcelo was just showing him to the bench.
No offend but get the fuk outa here man. Show sum respect to Fabregas. He's an amazinng player. You know nothing about soccer so dont put random shit in my thread please thank you:)

Stream:

M

Misery

soccer is the most popular and highest payed sport in the world.

so yah.. better than any other sport.
its the most popular international sport. but in america the best sport is football easily. highest paid sport is either football or baseball.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
No offend but get the fuk outa here man. Show sum respect to Fabregas. He's an amazinng player. You know nothing about soccer so dont put random shit in my thread please thank you:)
Lmfao yeah he does. And why can't you guys ever say FUCK correctly???

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Lmfao yeah he does. And why can't you guys ever say FUCK correctly???
Who gives a fuck Tyler. And once again your getting involved into something that's not your business. Go make a thread about your amazing flyerz and start annoy somebody else. You also know nothing about soccer if you say ph does lol.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Who gives a fuck Tyler. And once again your getting involved into something that's not your business. Go make a thread about your amazing flyerz and start annoy somebody else. You also know nothing about soccer if you say ph does lol.
Lmfao ok. What I said about people spelling the word fuck correctly wasn't suppose to be offensive but, for some reason you take it that way. I don't recall making a thread about the Flyers? And keep on crying about Real Madrid being violent against your favorite team.

Stream:

MeXiFoRNiA

The Senior Elite
Cesc Fabregas is a great player if u think he sucks u have never watched him play with arsenal.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
I know enough about soccer to know that Fabregas gave up playing time to come to Barca. You clearly missed the point while you were busy defendin your dream BF.