Marcelo is a fucking criminal

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
i dont think calling him a criminal is a fair judgement. sure, it was fucking cheap but ive seen a lot worse happen. if you think this is a criminal hit, try watching hockey

Stream:

O

o KiLL3R o

anybody remember this?

[youtube]-I7-KEa99Fw[/youtube]

straight dropped.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
It's seems Real Madrid is nothing but a bunch of drama queens now. BARCA #1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Fabregas spent 8 years at Arsenal and won 1 trophy, he has spent 2 days at Barcelona and won the same amount.

also, HOP OFF THE BARCA BANDWAGON

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Fabregas spent 8 years at Arsenal and won 1 trophy, he has spent 2 days at Barcelona and won the same amount.

also, HOP OFF THE BARCA BANDWAGON
a team isnt a one man team, their is 10 other people in the team, not just him cant win a trophey?

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
I DIDNT SAY IT WAS ONLY HIM THAT DID THE WORK SIM. THE POINT OF THAT WAS TO SHOW HOW IMPORTANT HAVING THE RIGHT TEAM BEHIND YOU IS

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
A little bit of violence in soccer and he's called a criminal lmao.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Its still a sport of course but Real are a bunch of FUCKING FUCKERS!!!! They should be put in a lower competition.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Soccer is still considered a sport?..
i really dont understand the basis for this argument at all. people who say this are fucking retarded assholes who have no understanding of the physical strain soccer requires.

even if your fucking kidding your still stupid as shit. i would love to see you play with my team. you'd be vomiting before we even touched the goddamn ball

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
i really dont understand the basis for this argument at all. people who say this are fucking retarded assholes who have no understanding of the physical strain soccer requires.

even if your fucking kidding your still stupid as shit. i would love to see you play with my team. you'd be vomiting before we even touched the goddamn ball

Woah bro. Lets calm down a bit please.