Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 4 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

lol who's MV ReKoGNiTioN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
so i was watching oscar's (bonegrave) videos on his new channel and i found this one of him beeting some MV 1v1. i was just wondering if MV ReKiGNiTioN is MV or just some random tagging because there were other DMs spectating so, anyways heres the horrible quality video he made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2eO_XgS6ck

not really sure how a youtube channel makes you good but w/e oscars a noob

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Rekognition was one of the guys who talked shit in mw2. Even oscar is better than him. I really love that song in the vid

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
And qs your dumb. MV doesn't have members who clan hop. That's why people like you aren't in MV. Hmm I wonder wha your next clan is gonna be

Stream:

iQuiKShOt 4L

Corporal
True nerds care about that shit lmao.i purposely posted here to see which of u fags would reply first,and by god,i was expecting it to be u lmfao

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
not trying to start an argument and if u want to argue with qs go to ipclan.tk and the 1v1 thieng from what ive heard ReK was actin like he owned everyone

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
and guess what i heard. that rek didnt have ninja on and somehow that got him a loss, and dont get me wrong yes if he lost then he lost, but i also heard that another DM rage quit after geting pwned 9-1.

oh and QS lmfao u pathetik shit. u have no fuking life whatsoever, u troll every fuking website possible, and quit acting like ur the shit, your crap and no one respects your bitch ass except maybe some queer ass iP. u was MV, then u joined DM, then quit DM, then went to MV and cried how its your home and youl give a blowjob to every1 to be let back in, then u quit MV and joined TaM's clan, then tam joined MV again and u joined iP. whats next lol. fuking whore scrubb outa here.

and i love how u cant handle arguments and get owned then close/delete the topics on the iP site after u get your faggot ass humiliated

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
and guess what i heard. that rek didnt have ninja on and somehow that got him a loss, and dont get me wrong yes if he lost then he lost, but i also heard that another DM rage quit after geting pwned 9-1.
Eh too bad we have a vid of a guy smacking rekognition with an awesome song playing in the background while he doesnt have anything. Proof or gtfo.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Haha your terrible...how about you leaving when I came in and started slapping the shit out of your lobby in that FFA last night?

You shoulda seen my final wincam cuz I totally turned on a dude and pissed him right the fuck off yes I did...why'd you leave?

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
so i was watching oscar's (bonegrave) videos on his new channel and i found this one of him beeting some MV 1v1. i was just wondering if MV ReKiGNiTioN is MV or just some random tagging because there were other DMs spectating so, anyways heres the horrible quality video he made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2eO_XgS6ck

not really sure how a youtube channel makes you good but w/e oscars a noob
Im guessing that oscar used a dazzle for recording? :D

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I was there and i really wanted to 1v1 him bc he was tlkn like he was hot shit but then after Bones beat em, i was disappointed.

Robbie i keep tellin oscar to change his settibgs bc his quality sux but he dont kno how to do anything lol

Stream:

iQuiKShOt 4L

Corporal
lmfao this kid has to write a essay on a damn gaming site.congratz lmao.and btw,i was always asked back into MV lmao,i don't "beg"

Stream:

iQuiKShOt 4L

Corporal
PS. for anyone to care what clans i join,and how long i stay,is just pathetic,and str8 up,a nerd...go to MV and cry about me clan hopping,guarentee no one here gives a fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.