Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
so i was watching oscar's (bonegrave) videos on his new channel and i found this one of him beeting some MV 1v1. i was just wondering if MV ReKiGNiTioN is MV or just some random tagging because there were other DMs spectating so, anyways heres the horrible quality video he made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2eO_XgS6ck

not really sure how a youtube channel makes you good but w/e oscars a noob

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Rekognition was one of the guys who talked shit in mw2. Even oscar is better than him. I really love that song in the vid

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
And qs your dumb. MV doesn't have members who clan hop. That's why people like you aren't in MV. Hmm I wonder wha your next clan is gonna be

Stream:

iQuiKShOt 4L

Corporal
True nerds care about that shit lmao.i purposely posted here to see which of u fags would reply first,and by god,i was expecting it to be u lmfao

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
not trying to start an argument and if u want to argue with qs go to ipclan.tk and the 1v1 thieng from what ive heard ReK was actin like he owned everyone

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
and guess what i heard. that rek didnt have ninja on and somehow that got him a loss, and dont get me wrong yes if he lost then he lost, but i also heard that another DM rage quit after geting pwned 9-1.

oh and QS lmfao u pathetik shit. u have no fuking life whatsoever, u troll every fuking website possible, and quit acting like ur the shit, your crap and no one respects your bitch ass except maybe some queer ass iP. u was MV, then u joined DM, then quit DM, then went to MV and cried how its your home and youl give a blowjob to every1 to be let back in, then u quit MV and joined TaM's clan, then tam joined MV again and u joined iP. whats next lol. fuking whore scrubb outa here.

and i love how u cant handle arguments and get owned then close/delete the topics on the iP site after u get your faggot ass humiliated

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
and guess what i heard. that rek didnt have ninja on and somehow that got him a loss, and dont get me wrong yes if he lost then he lost, but i also heard that another DM rage quit after geting pwned 9-1.
Eh too bad we have a vid of a guy smacking rekognition with an awesome song playing in the background while he doesnt have anything. Proof or gtfo.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Haha your terrible...how about you leaving when I came in and started slapping the shit out of your lobby in that FFA last night?

You shoulda seen my final wincam cuz I totally turned on a dude and pissed him right the fuck off yes I did...why'd you leave?

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
so i was watching oscar's (bonegrave) videos on his new channel and i found this one of him beeting some MV 1v1. i was just wondering if MV ReKiGNiTioN is MV or just some random tagging because there were other DMs spectating so, anyways heres the horrible quality video he made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2eO_XgS6ck

not really sure how a youtube channel makes you good but w/e oscars a noob
Im guessing that oscar used a dazzle for recording? :D

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I was there and i really wanted to 1v1 him bc he was tlkn like he was hot shit but then after Bones beat em, i was disappointed.

Robbie i keep tellin oscar to change his settibgs bc his quality sux but he dont kno how to do anything lol

Stream:

iQuiKShOt 4L

Corporal
lmfao this kid has to write a essay on a damn gaming site.congratz lmao.and btw,i was always asked back into MV lmao,i don't "beg"

Stream:

iQuiKShOt 4L

Corporal
PS. for anyone to care what clans i join,and how long i stay,is just pathetic,and str8 up,a nerd...go to MV and cry about me clan hopping,guarentee no one here gives a fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.