im back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

U^S^M^C-WARRIOR

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
um lets see the team thing, no not on one . next? why I haven't been on, had to work alot and do overtime to pay off a 14k doctor bill from the back surgery I had. and with 9 months and still going physical therapy, been a lil busy. and the green me up, um see ima be a smart ass with this one just to have a lil lol been a mutha fucking dm since 08 and is this how u treat ur members? make be red for retired for all I care til I can get back to gaming with the amingos.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I remember when the senior elite rank on the forum actually meant something. Don't ruin the respect of that rank please, Toon. Thanks. <3

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Apparently I am not making myself clear.

I am sorry about your back stuff I really am I know it sucks. However you QUIT when gaza got cut and went on this huge rant against like everyone in the clan and blah blah blah. It doesn't matter how long you have been in the clan if you have a temper.

If there would be some benefit of you being green aka being on a team or starting one then we would talk. But if its just for the sake of being green then no.

Its not how im treating my members because if you quit then you are no longer a member. You quit and disappeared for like 6 months.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Re: im black

Hey, it's good to be black huh?

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member

yeah um why is the title 'I'm black'?! Wtf..

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background

I didnt change the title DR did I thought it was funny but apparently not..

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx

he wants to help bring back together a socom 4 team. why not encourage some action out of our ps3 section instead of criticizing him for how he talks. i am in support of tstreets. and i'm changing it back to "back" let's act mature here.

Status
Not open for further replies.