im back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
hey DM im back. if somebody can green me back and put DM back in front of my user name.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
no why. its been awhile . i couldn't remember my log in so i stopped trying to get on

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
no why. its been awhile . i couldn't remember my log in so i stopped trying to get on
Last i heard from you on the site was something to the effect of: "Fuck DM I quit if gaza quits"

And there you go.

Welcome back to the site though i spose.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
working to say the least. bat ive texted u every now and again, try hitting a cracker back up. and toon i dont remember all that but sounds like me oh well lol

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
hey toon. . . can u green me back and put the dm back in front. please homes lol

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
You are rarely on the site and you are not on a team. What would be the benefit of you being green?

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
um lets see the team thing, no not on one . next? why I haven't been on, had to work alot and do overtime to pay off a 14k doctor bill from the back surgery I had. and with 9 months and still going physical therapy, been a lil busy. and the green me up, um see ima be a smart ass with this one just to have a lil lol been a mutha fucking dm since 08 and is this how u treat ur members? make be red for retired for all I care til I can get back to gaming with the amingos.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
um lets see the team thing, no not on one . next? why I haven't been on, had to work alot and do overtime to pay off a 14k doctor bill from the back surgery I had , if u recall and I posted I was leaving for awhile
. and with 9 months and still going physical therapy, been a lil busy. and the green me up, um see ima be a smart ass with this one just to have a lil lol been a mutha fucking dm since 08 and is this how u treat ur members? make be red for retired for all I care til I can get back to gaming with the amingos.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Yea. Hey if he's a former commander he deserves a red.

Status
Not open for further replies.