i got a xbox 360

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
well lets see, i get on every morning around 10 and on until about 2:30 sometimes till 6....then get back on again around 10-11 PM, and am on until 4-5am.....sooo hmm thats about 8 hours? i maybe only have 9 days played, but i mean thats pubs...
Ok we just play at different times lol. Because I have school from 7-2:30 on weekdays. And i usually get on around three and am on until like 10-11. But, I definitely think that me and you are the most active.4jesse And im also active on the weekends too.

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
alright i will add u guys and drator i will back and forth because i love the contorller for the ps3 waaaaaay more then the xbox 360's

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
honestly i think Vik is the most active because i see you on gr8 but your like just chillin i guess your usually away or just not playing but Vik is always in a game

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
well lets see, i get on every morning around 10 and on until about 2:30 sometimes till 6....then get back on again around 10-11 PM, and am on until 4-5am.....sooo hmm thats about 8 hours? i maybe only have 9 days played, but i mean thats pubs...
i told you that mw2 is all you do all day.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
How do u figure faggot? I play it when I'm home, I work 50 hours a week, and when I'm not working I'm usually with my girlfriend, so hop off my cock pussy