i got a xbox 360

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
i have halo odst (came with the xbox), some racing game idc about :p, and Mw2 so if the Mw2 team wants to try me out for the team my gamertag is vii Tank vii :thumbsup:

o yeah i need the leaders gamertag and recruiters gamertag so just tell me in this thread would help

sorry ps3 guys thats y u havent seen me in awhile on ps3 :idk:

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Add me Tank: x ViKToMiiZe, my friends list might be full if it is just send me a message. I'm the most active member of the DM 360 team but, OJ has not said if I can recruit yet.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
vik, ur def not the most active lol, add me DM GrEaTnEsS, and xGR8NESSx

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
if i wanted ur opinion on my GT i wouldve asked for it, idk why people care soooo damn much about other peoples GT's

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Thats why I said "just saying" and not, "go fucking change that account now you damn bitch or I catching the next flight from wherever to pennsilveynia and I'm going to kick you ass" ... And I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what exactly makes random casing a name look so cool

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
who said it looked cool? its the way i wanted to do it, and state spelling fail, so u shouldnt even be talking about GTs

Stream:

lol well if you are so active then add me Z0TheCampinHero lets see if your as active as you may say xP

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
who said it looked cool? its the way i wanted to do it, and state spelling fail, so u shouldnt even be talking about GTs
I don't live there Idgaf. Half the people spell Michigan Michagan so oh well.

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

hey hey guyses calm down we in the same clan here broskis

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
vik, ur def not the most active lol, add me DM GrEaTnEsS, and xGR8NESSx
I thought I was considering I play everyday for atleast 2-5 hours, usually more. And I don't really see other DM playing half of the time..... And I have like 18 days played on my account.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
well lets see, i get on every morning around 10 and on until about 2:30 sometimes till 6....then get back on again around 10-11 PM, and am on until 4-5am.....sooo hmm thats about 8 hours? i maybe only have 9 days played, but i mean thats pubs...