How fast did you prestige?

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Well, I have done it. I prestiged after having the game for 4 days. #nolifeswag haha jk, but I had tons of fun doing this, I'm going to upload some videos of my pwnage later but I want to know how fast all of you prestiged.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Well, I have done it. I prestiged after having the game for 4 days. #nolifeswag haha jk, but I had tons of fun doing this, I'm going to upload some videos of my pwnage later but I want to know how fast all of you prestiged.
No life in 4 days?

Toonamii has already hit 10th... :D

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I'm lvl 80 Non-prestige.
Cba to do it yet until I do a few more challenges etc.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Ask mister Alex how long it took him. Not counting his first account.
I'm 2nd prestige level 70 with 2 days and 9 hours of game time. Only used tokens for extra custom class slots and custom class unlocks.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
1st prestige: 17 hours
2nd prestige: 1 day 14 hours
3rd prestige: 2 days 8 hours
4th prestige: havent reached it yet, but I'm hoping to prestige within the next hour. I'm at 2 days, 23 hours.

I don't play much... only an hour or maybe two a day, on average

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I've had the game since the midnight release and Im level 66 no prestige lol

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I prestiged after 1d 9h. Slow, but I had fun with it. It doesn't really matter since Marine is 2 days into it and he hasn't prestiged, just staying at level 80. I think the thing that matters more is K/D.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Hit 10th a week ago, 7 days 4 hours. 2.06 k/d. Hit 15th on BO in 11 days. MW3 is terribad, BO <3

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Sad with the unlimited token glitch that everyone is doing. Ppl unlocking all the guns and equipment.... plus rolling with unlimited dbl xp..... game just got trashed IMO.

Half my friends list is doing it... so it must be HUGE. I refuse to though, Im not gunna cheat to get to 10th.

Just about to hit 5th with 5days played.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Sad with the unlimited token glitch that everyone is doing. Ppl unlocking all the guns and equipment.... plus rolling with unlimited dbl xp..... game just got trashed IMO.

Half my friends list is doing it... so it must be HUGE. I refuse to though, Im not gunna cheat to get to 10th.

Just about to hit 5th with 5days played.
Is there a video showing how to do it? =)

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
LoL... not sure. It was explained to me that you have to have one token.

You select "Blind Eye" then when it asks you to confirm "yes" or "no" your friend starts up a game. Then you leave the game and go back to prestige shop.

Im sure there is more to it... I just wasnt that interested when i was approached to cheat XD