Green And Yellow Weezy F Babbbbby

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
people who actually know rap understand. "steeler curtain...like velvet" wtf ? the only good line was rippin polamalu's hair out. and he's a bandwagon jumper he made a song about the saints last year
Yeahhh lmao i was thinkin the same exact thing....Lil Waynes only popular because his voice is catchy...nothing else.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
This version is crap. all about purp & yellow

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
people who actually know rap understand. "steeler curtain...like velvet" wtf ? the only good line was rippin polamalu's hair out. and he's a bandwagon jumper he made a song about the saints last year
I never said it's good rap. It's still funny and creative though.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i feel like saying this for no apparent reason but i just have to say hi

Stream:

A

Astounnd

hes not good anymore i mean did u see him in the g-mix wit wiz juicy j and t-pain he was the worst by far

Stream:

D

den24cb

Yea nice hook he sounds like a 6 year old. Straight d-riding on Wiz for about 1/4 of the song. "Blow a cigar like Vince Lombardi" is fresh though. Weezy hasn't been good since Tha Carter 2 I mean really.

Stream:

T-Streets513

Sergeant
c2 album wise, but wayne been killin mixtapes 4 10+ yrs. only 4 ppl put hot shit out while wayne was locked up drake,eminem,t.i,kayne

Stream:

A

Astounnd

Yea nice hook he sounds like a 6 year old. Straight d-riding on Wiz for about 1/4 of the song. "Blow a cigar like Vince Lombardi" is fresh though. Weezy hasn't been good since Tha Carter 2 I mean really.
why would he d-ride somebody below him?

Stream:

D

den24cb

Pretty much nobody here knows rap at all. Hop off of Weezy he's fuckin garbage.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
no nobody here knows anything about music really like for real get over it, some of you act like just because u listen to somthing else doesnt mean you know music it jsut means u have a different taste just hop off if u dont like the music then dont listen to it plain and simple, thats why theres alot of singers and types of music so people can listen to what they like

Stream:

D

den24cb

no nobody here knows anything about music really like for real get over it, some of you act like just because u listen to somthing else doesnt mean you know music it jsut means u have a different taste just hop off if u dont like the music then dont listen to it plain and simple, thats why theres alot of singers and types of music so people can listen to what they like
Uhh yea, who are you? I mean it's clear you're just mad look at the biggest Weezy d-rider I've seen in this thread.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Different taste? He took Wiz's beat and rode his dick all over it to get attention.

That's not music, just another biter with one of those get rich quick schemes.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
im not riding and well isnt that what wayne does songs ive heard b4 they were from other beats of other people music

and well yea people end up liking them

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Lol all of weezys good songs he didn't write, the rest is all him. And IMO drake is wak and needs to catch a breath.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I am a huge Lil Wayne fan " Life is beach , I'm just playing in the sand " ...To The Bat Cave!!