Green And Yellow Weezy F Babbbbby

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Lol all of weezys good songs he didn't write, the rest is all him. And IMO drake is wak and needs to catch a breath.
Drake is a fkn boss, wat r u gona say next that T.I. Is wak? Lol. And The only thing that theres solid proof on that lil wayne didnt write was the Carter 1, besides that theres only rumors. And Music is all opinion base idk why ppl argue about it.

Does any1 think lil wayne is associated with the illuminati? Lol

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
People who enjoy lil waynes music are either just lookin for club beats or are white suburban middle to high schoolers that believe they know the "game"

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
This song is fucking stupid, Fuck Lil Wayne he sucks donkey ass

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol eee get em bat! Wana know who really shits on em? Check Out Justin bieber in "Wont Stop" By Sean Kingston lol

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I'm a huge Lil Wayne fan :D D:D :D i dont like all of his stuff , but most of it ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

A

Astounnd

guess wiz is d-riding jay rock and wayne on this

[youtube]jghYeyEYx0Q[/youtube]

so i guess anybody that is doing a freestyle over somebody else's song is a d-rider. thats pretty much everybody in the rap game

Stream:

D

den24cb

No but just listen to Green and Yellow he used 1/4 of the same lyrics. And All My Life Freestyle is better than the original but alright.

Stream:

A

Astounnd

thats an opinion like me saying green and yellow is better then black and yellow there are no facts on that just what you think. and did u see what skip balisis said on 1st and 10 today when weezy was on espn? he said why make a remix of a song when the person isnt even on your level LMAO

Stream:

D

den24cb

thats an opinion like me saying green and yellow is better then black and yellow there are no facts on that just what you think. and did u see what skip balisis said on 1st and 10 today when weezy was on espn? he said why make a remix of a song when the person isnt even on your level LMAO
Yea Skip Bayless like really your dumb. He's the worst sports journalist ever and he doesn't have one ounce of talent. So I'm really not understanding how anything he says is relevant. All the nigga does is talk shit on people when really hes just a fuckin bum.

Stream:

A

Astounnd

i don't give to flying fucks what his last name is. oh its relevant

Stream:

D

den24cb

I didn't highlight his name because you spell like a 5 year old. I highlighted it because like Skip Bayless? Really c'mon now.