FTB3 Wrap up.

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

TY yea and i was like one of the only DM that played with ur boys, especially outlawz :)

Yeah lol! outlawz ahh one of the guys ill miss on that game. But yeah we tried to get you to join us and you were one of our top ringers.

Stream:

I

Ivana Weiner

Ya I noticed, we warred them and lost and they like killed us in like 1 second every time, then like a month later we raped them.

Stream:

I

Ivana Weiner

And I always knew 2ez hacked. He's been hacking on every game since mohh1.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
lmao. oh and i can pwn half those people on the list...

actualy, more than half. theres like 5 people on there that can beat me WITHOUT HAX

and whats cpu speed..........

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
lmao. oh and i can pwn half those people on the list...

actualy, more than half. theres like 5 people on there that can beat me WITHOUT HAX

and whats cpu speed..........

im deff one of those 5

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
but i can pwn u tho.... lets 1v1 anytime u want.

im not jst shit talking i can back it up..

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
but i can pwn u tho.... lets 1v1 anytime u want.

im not jst shit talking i can back it up..
Lmao you just wanna start shit huh
how many times have I fucking owned you in simple scrims kiddo, I even made you rage quit once after I almost 6-0'ed you in a 1v1(it was a public room after the 5th round)

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao i dnt remember that honestly, and i wasnt starting shit. all i asked was for a simple 1vs1 that u ignored....

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lol there's kids think there good at aa lock on games
im good at other games too, but it jst so happens to be that i play a lock on game also.

and i hate it when people say ohhh lock on game eeew. wel ur forgetting one thing.... ur enemy has lock on also. so ya. its a tactical game u gota be smart and shit and in a ftb3 cover shootout u have to think to actualy kill your enemy.

and even with lock on u have to do all the right things to get decent hits on the person, if you just get ftb3 and ur new, we could stand infront of eachother like 20 feet away and if u think lock on is so easy then see if u kill me atleast once out of 5 times.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Even if I don't agree with him on much anything else, I have to agree with him on his lock-on point. This is coming from a person who's played both lock-on and manual games.