FTB3 Wrap up.

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

Even if you wanna admit it or not, the glory days of this game are over. Lets sit back at talk about it now, no hate in this thread please.

Best Clans
[oGc]
[AbC]
[HoS]
[wM-]
[T2O]
[DM]
[MaK]
[BaD]
[*A*]
[MoB]
[GoD]
[M-V]
[SpC]
[*TM]

Best Leaders
CommanderFORCE
ToRNaDo412
KiNgArK
SpEeD_4L
MichaelTanner03
MuShY
PiiN3aPpL3
X-True-Soldier-X
Bak1_Hanma
NuNcA-
iTzTiCTaCToE
ljhill95
Genesis-R
zZ_BeRrIeS_zZ
Wu-TanG
XxTigerHeartxX
XxWolfHearxX
KuRRuPt_PlAyA

Best Players
x-Tunez-x
MichaelTanner03
X-True-Soldier-X
tyzn560
PoisenedEvil
serg-ua
CommanderFORCE
Herkulez-
PiiN3aPpL3
CoLLiSiOn47
NuNcA-
x-AuToGrApHz-x
Zz_BeRrIeS_zZ
Brucco327
x-GoDSoN-x017
PoisenedEvil
xDarkKnightx
iTzBrooklyn
DzKiNg-jR
bolts1717
ToRNaDo412
xKoOL-SLiCeKiD-
Zz_ArZeNaL_zZ
Zz-N64-zZ
KuRRuPt_PlAyA
x-NiiTe-z
WoRmZy-
SwayzeDre
DeVeRa-
OuTLaWz809
NOTORIOUS-SHUA
MeNTaLiSt-_-
z--iMpErViOuS--z
dj828
GambleSTARS
Jmello0517
xxKiLLerRaY24xx
EseSerioLoczX4
GazaMehSeh
Undead_C0-R-P-S3
Marine_Kills_
Mr__SwAg__
NaStYxKiiLLz
AdidaS-4L
iTzTiCTacToe
RussDaBeast3
ThE_HuLK-65
ACiiDxRAiiNx
kid_dynomite
KiNgArk-
SUP372MAN

I made my list big because i feel there are a lot of FTB3 greats to be remembered. I might even come back to edit ones i missed. Share your own list, or comment on mine.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I agree with u the gamesave ruined da game so bad :l

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Sadly, I agree.

Good lists. I don't know if I would've put T20 on for best clans, but I don't remember seeing much any of them, really.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I would add 1 or two clans that u didnt put but they are sorta remakes of other ones. As far as the players i dnt think some of those ppl shuld b up there, like they werent great or they cheated. Lol i like the how theres 9 DM on ur list.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i like how my clan and im on the list. now wat wooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes yes.....

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

Haha, notice how [YsB]/[WhO]/[oG] - The clan that always changes their tag - isn't on the list.

Why?: They only got good when all the good players/clans left. Also they used to use Tar-2k like crazy before they starting checking for gamesaves for those of you that don't know.

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

Now to change the subject ima spill the beans.

* Pine hacked like crazy, he had: lock-on distance, Perfect Shot Primary, Inf Grenades, CPU Speed, and he also used Gamesaves.

When he made his little video showing he dosn't has NitePR in the backround, theres a trick how to hide your NitePR when you press the Home Button. So yeahh for those of you that got hacked in a 1v1 or something and he made a video just showing his backround trying to make you think he dosn't have NitePR thats why. He also told me that lol.

* The whole [HoS] clan uses CPU Speed and used to all use pistol lasers before they started checking for gamesaves. They all get insta headshots cause CPU Speed gives you 0% lag, therfore you're more head-shot bound.

* I am here to tell you i never hacked or never used a GameSave. Booh Yeahh suckaz, and i still shat on CPU Speed + GameSaves. How pathetic.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yup^^ and so did some of Brooklyns boys, an u hacked too lol. And if ur gonna put some of those scrubs on that list, i shuld b in there too

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

Yup^^ and so did some of Brooklyns boys, an u hacked too lol. And if ur gonna put some of those scrubs on that list, i shuld b in there too

Yup. You are one of the elites no doubt. I just forgot about you because you retired SO early. I remember you used to go postive 10+ in tug boom no revive against my crew.

I am going to add you right now.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
TY yea and i was like one of the only DM that played with ur boys, especially outlawz :)