FTB3 Wrap up.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
Console: Headset:
im good at other games too, but it jst so happens to be that i play a lock on game also.

and i hate it when people say ohhh lock on game eeew. wel ur forgetting one thing.... ur enemy has lock on also. so ya. its a tactical game u gota be smart and shit and in a ftb3 cover shootout u have to think to actualy kill your enemy.

and even with lock on u have to do all the right things to get decent hits on the person, if you just get ftb3 and ur new, we could stand infront of eachother like 20 feet away and if u think lock on is so easy then see if u kill me atleast once out of 5 times.
yea i get ur point and that but if u play games like bc2 and mw2 u see how much harder it is

Stream:

I

Ivana Weiner

Yes sergys right. And no mw2 isn't harder. It took me longer to get good a t ftb3 than mw2. And ya sergy could pwn any dm except tor, and maybe 1 other idk.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
serg cant pwn me. bet anything he cant. Permafrost 6-0. Best he would do would be 6-2

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
yea i get ur point and that but if u play games like bc2 and mw2 u see how much harder it is
I've played both of those games, and within 5 minutes I was doing better than I usually do on FTB3. MW2 is easy as hell.
FTB3 is, by far, a more difficult battlefield.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
I've played both of those games, and within 5 minutes I was doing better than I usually do on FTB3. MW2 is easy as hell.
FTB3 is, by far, a more difficult battlefield.
lol yea mw2 is easy when ppl just use noobtube and aim at u but bc2 takes skill to aim with ur gun i should know i play both

Stream:

I

Ivana Weiner

If only there wasn't so many hackers. Lol jk ily Tyler, and it was the best.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
assasino lets 1vs1... im not here saying that il own u all and nothing to talk bout. if u think u can beat me lets 1v1, id like to have a chalenge.....

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

Hmhmm.. This whole tactical thing let me put this in perspective. Ive been playing tactical shooters since FTB1.

ALL WAR GAMES ARE TACTICAL IN SOME WAY.

If you realised the best players at FTB3 are the people who been playing the longest. Knowing the flank routes, rush routes, calling for back-up when you got some-one locked down in a 1on1 situation, nade locations, and most of all KNOWING HOW YOUR ENEMY OPERATES. Those are just SOME traits you and your clan need to have to succeed.

Which brings me to tactical shooters who go to 1st person shooters are already advanced because of these traits.

1st Person shooters just think if you have good aim you're good, hell no.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Well all games with online game is good but until the hacks came..a disaster came <.<