DM = No Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
well um... its doggy that you dont like, so pls dont talk shit about iP when its doggy you have the problem with, we dont say shit about DM so chill.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
well um... its doggy that you dont like, so pls dont talk shit about iP when its doggy you have the problem with, we dont say shit about DM so chill.
no im sure they are just talking shit about doggy, plus the fact that we have a history with iP will probably prevent much shit talking. (well the old iP atleast)

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
yeah, that is 100% true, so whoever comments after me i ask that you dont be an asshole and diss our clan because you dont like doggy. Also just to clear sumthin up we arnt noobs. We r on top on moh2(i dont give a fuck about what anyone has to say about it being alive or dead so save it pls.),Towering down on MoHH2 EUR, we are 35-1 on the PC fps CrossFire, and winning on Black ops. Dumbfuck insults like "noob" and "Fail Clan" are totally INCORRECT.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
yeah, that is 100% true, so whoever comments after me i ask that you dont be an asshole and diss our clan because you dont like doggy. Also just to clear sumthin up we arnt noobs. We r on top on moh2(i dont give a fuck about what anyone has to say about it being alive or dead so save it pls.),Towering down on MoHH2 EUR, we are 35-1 on the PC fps CrossFire, and winning on Black ops. Dumbfuck insults like "noob" and "Fail Clan" are totally INCORRECT.
Most of our beef is just with your bad member Doggy...ip is just a crossfire

Stream:

D

den24cb

You DO know that over 90% of the skilled position players in the NFL ran track in school? faggot you know nothin.
Yea I know. But are you going to the NFL? No you're garbage at sports kid so shut the fuck up.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i love when people argue about who has a better life lol shit cracks me up.

wats up doggy.

dh my brooo was that u that added me on fb?

Stream:

cOnViCtiOn-4L

Sergeant
dh iP isnt "on top" in mohh2.

cV and iP are close.But yea.iP is a top clan in mohh2,the best in CF.and idk in the others lol

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Well there is only 2 clans in mohh2, so they should be pretty close to the top.

Stream:

cOnViCtiOn-4L

Sergeant
2 clans? lol?

cV,iP,NY,HDG,TS,TA,Vo.

please,don't even talk about a game you dont even play..cause your completely wrong..lmao.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
2 clans? lol?

cV,iP,NY,HDG,TS,TA,Vo.

please,don't even talk about a game you dont even play..cause your completely wrong..lmao.
can we talk about a game we DID play? cuz wen we did iP wasnt close to the top and was on like a 10 loosing streak...

any1 wants an example?? its like every1 leaving mohh1 and now DOM is top clan on it lmao. or like R4W leaving and oh shit Pi is on top. and no i dont mean iP i mean Pi wen i say mohh1.

same with mohh2 MV being on top, im sure the old mohh2 OG's woulda owned any clan right now

Stream:

cOnViCtiOn-4L

Sergeant
You still act like MV beating iP was thanks to you.

90% of the wars,i was in.while tam,ace and mag was in ranging between 95% to 98% of the wars..Your mohh2 war record..is thanks to us.

But seriously,how can you even say MV can own iP..when all the pros left? You guys continuously say this,but,i don't see MV waring iP now?

MVs excuse: "We moved on from psp"
but y'all still playin mohh1,ftb3 and rr lol.

i dont even say i can "own" iP anymore,why? cause they got there old skill back.And iP is a challenge

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao QS at how retarded u are. your like on them faggots running around saying "ya he has it but im the one who bought it for his birthday now what"

fuking retard. u guys were MV. u repped MV. u warred as MV. MV got the wins. and all the pros didnt leave. ur faggot ass didnt take the wins with you. and tam didnt leave. he got CUT. so just stfu b4 u embaras your no life self some more

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Does this doggy guy have nothing better to do in his life? And before anyone comes up with "well don't u!? lol *snirk*" Nah, I don't have anything better to do atm, I'm grounded. =D

Stream:

cOnViCtiOn-4L

Sergeant
LMFAO serg,im retarded? i went to school kid,you skip everyday.

the pros didnt leave? then whos in cV? why are we 2-0 with MV? and they quit after that 2nd time gettin pwned lmao. you think speeds hacks are pro? you think trey can even consider himself pro? ROFL
and no life? thats all you ever know how to say xD!!
serg i think ur the one whos retarded lmao.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yo just letting yall know since your argueing with eachother on OUR site that Wendys Bacon Jr. Cheeseburger is now $1.29 instead of $.99

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
u guys should war us with nades. put a little more challenge to the game ;)

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Guys you should know that qs thinks that MV is a copy of DM and just because we ban kids like him from our site

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Hey, I don't think anyone cares anymore.

This thread should be locked from annoying random bk randy trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.