DM = No Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

I try schedule a war with you guys, talking highly respectable, and i get flamed/laughed at? I thought DM would be of higher class i guess im wrong. No way i'm going to associate with a clan that acts like that. Later.

- iP AlwayZ

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I'm sorry that this occurred but as I clearly stated in the SB, just because someone says something doesn't mean you blame the entirety of the clan. Just like Bush did messed up BS but we as a society in the U.S. were still prided upon for working through all the BS. Anyway, its good you voiced your opinions but try to remember that DM as a whole being at fault is a heavy thing to say.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
you didnt get flamed, quit being a drama queen.... all wicked said was that he found it funny psp clans were finally getting into 360....

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol everything that happens here is soo funny lol wick must of really pushed a button

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Are you dumb? Dont come here and try acting all mature. We all know who you and and what you are. Your not a bigger man pretending you are mature. It jus makes you look like a DRAMA QUEEN. I bow to thee.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol wow, atleast he didnt talk mad shit, hes a lil different than most haha.

Um iP = No Skill... Prove me wrong guy?

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
cmon dude, honestly there is no need for this. i mean really u should have known a thread like this would only start more crap.

next time talk to people individually and try to straighten things out instead of making an entire group look like shit because of one comment

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
hahahahahahaahahahahahah i like that assassiino...thats pretty funny hahahahahaahahah

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Yea...... This respect thing is going nowhere.... Yet again I don't really see it as we started it. But still this shit is funny! One comment and you get buthurt. Dude chill the fuck out and don't ever say we have no class cuz ur ass obviously doesn't know what havin class means

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Acutally, we have lots of class. Recruit, officer, co-lea-....oh, wrong class?

Stream:

D

den24cb

I try schedule a war with you guys, talking highly respectable, and i get flamed/laughed at? I thought DM would be of higher class i guess im wrong. No way i'm going to associate with a clan that acts like that. Later.

- iP AlwayZ
Calm down nerd. It's the Internet and you're trying to talk about class. Go take a lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.