Congratulations to our Black Ops Tournament Winners!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Call me cocky... But do you guys really want a crown next to my name all the time?? and congrats Cody and well andy i backpacked you... your welcome
Bitch you're just lucky I have to go out of town every time you have to play me. :)

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You didn't have to go out of town when we were smacking you last map as Hanoi SnD and you ended the game .... just saying :)
Um..yes I did. And you were winning 2-0, not like you were going to win anyways after we smacked you on CTF Summit. Wtf?

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Um..yes I did. And you were winning 2-0, not like you were going to win anyways after we smacked you on CTF Summit. Wtf?
I didn't know you went out of town to eat dinner, my bad o.o
Lol ok you act like we didn't beat you on your map :p And we were up 2-0 in a matter of minutes against a guy who plays GB's on black ops exclusively. Please try again!

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Bitch you're just lucky I have to go out of town every time you have to play me. :)
You my friend, are lucky we never did these when BO was hot lol. I'm completely terrible now compared to then, I can't shoot for shit so I lose most gunfights lol only thing that helps me is I still remember some smarts about the game :)

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
You my friend, are lucky we never did these when BO was hot lol. I'm completely terrible now compared to then, I can't shoot for shit so I lose most gunfights lol only thing that helps me is I still remember some smarts about the game :)
And that you had a partner that can carry you to victory :]

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I have 2x as many GBs played on MW3 than I do Blops. Good try. :)
Mikey T you said "I've done over 80 GB's in the last 3 days" and you said you don't play mw3 anymore bc it's bad so those were all on BO.