Congratulations to our Black Ops Tournament Winners!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
Congratulations to our singles champion Sasquatch and our doubles champions Rico and Andy! Thanks for a great tournament guys!

I will be contacting DR to work on getting the crown next to your name.

Now I was not happy i had to decide the winners and a good number of matches because some of you just refused to organize your match. So I am looking for ideas and feedback on how to improve this system. And also general feedback on the tournament. Please reply so we can make this better and more fun for everyone. I had the idea of a random number generated winner of a match that doesn't happen as oppose to me playing judge. Instead of complaining about it please give me your ideas.

Thank you everyone for participating and I'll see you at the next tournament!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
edit: Crowns have been added to our winner usernames. Congrats and thanks for playing!!!

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Call me cocky... But do you guys really want a crown next to my name all the time?? and congrats Cody and well andy i backpacked you... your welcome

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Congrats guys. Yea, its not ur fault our tourney didn't do so hot, it's ours cuz nobody takes the fucking iniative to schedule a match!

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Somebody besides the opposing teams/players should schedule the match(with approval from the players that they can make it to the time), if the players dont reply in time then they are disqualified.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Thanks RPN.
I think if we really want to make this more fun and give more chances to people , there should be a loser's bracket implements. So if a team gets beat first round, they can come back to finals by clawing through the losers bracket. Kind of like actual tournaments.
Idk, just an idea C:

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
signups for the next tournament will be posted tomorrow evening. i will be adding a losers bracket to bring in more games. see you then!

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
good job and congratulations Rico and Andy, and Sasquatch. and a big +Rep to tor for making the tournament and furthermore bringing the ps3 players together for a change. way to go tor.

a good tournament I say do a elimination rd Marathon ffa. so each rd or gm u cut the LVP and keep going til last man. a good crown should be king of black ops. just a suggestion.