CoN n R4W Ballinn (ShynE) v DM

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
Console: Headset:
honestly they both hax and con plays too much video games..

btw tony has quit this game many times when will he actually ?

Stream:

U

uHsToNiSh

tyler just shut ur fucking mouth u little fucker i barely play moh and wen i get on ur on all the time and u hack like a fuck with fastcook try cooking the nades kid and u keep trying 2 talk 2 me n be cool just dont ur annoying and get off my dick and wen i do get on 360 ur always playing ur gay ass games i invite u 2 shit on u with otha ppl u come n say con ur a fagg with a kids voice whos balls havent dropped yet and leave cuz u have nothing 2 say

Stream:

u got naded

Sergeant
i find it funny how you are all arguing over a dead game. im not saying mohh is lame or anything but come on its just a psp game where more than half of its population has hacks on it, a real challenge is being one of the best at call of duty or halo, not being the best at a psp game that has only about 150 people online (if lucky) chillpill

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
tyler just shut ur fucking mouth u little fucker i barely play moh and wen i get on ur on all the time and u hack like a fuck with fastcook try cooking the nades kid and u keep trying 2 talk 2 me n be cool just dont ur annoying and get off my dick and wen i do get on 360 ur always playing ur gay ass games i invite u 2 shit on u with otha ppl u come n say con ur a fagg with a kids voice whos balls havent dropped yet and leave cuz u have nothing 2 say
You get very angry over games. I'm done trying to be cool to you since your such a prick. And I don't play mohh all the time. I go on it a few times a week to support DM. And no im not going to leave. You should leave since your not even DM and you still have to come to the site.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lol immediatly after i shut him the fuck up he starts more shit with some1 else. ip ban ftw?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
CoN does hack and has ever since i made the mistake of helping him get them. certain ppl don't deserve the power.

he is a faggot hands down and is a bitch. who cares about mohh1 i moved on from that gay shit. it just isnt fun anymore.

Stream:

T

TR4L Bitch

con wins because you guys are pathetic ebough to keep going with it then wen he burns all of you you ban him

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
u have no life for pretending to be a girl on mohh and having cyber sex with guys..