yes wow wow

i enjoyed myself gg

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
"I could Careless"

meaning that you COULD care less. meaning that you DO care. Meaning you have bad grammar.

Stream:

U

uHsToNiSh

are u retarted? i could careless wut u think im just posting this thread

Stream:

U

uHsToNiSh

or ur just a semi retarted kid that has the iq of his age

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
ask anyone who knows proper english.

i could care less = you Can Care less about what people think: meaning that you care less about other things than our opinions.

Coudnt care less = you dont give a shit about what we think. its at the bottom of your list.

English isnt even my first language and yet im still better at it than you are.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I was kinda thinking it was going to be a mans game...but...just MoHH

Stream:

U

uHsToNiSh

no neither of us hacked u guys are just bad and i started this thread just to start an arguement tits should know all about starting arguements

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
no neither of us hacked u guys are just bad and i started this thread just to start an arguement tits should know all about starting arguements
lmao just to start an argument get out ur graphing calculator and figure out how many threads I've started just to argue. To do this u take the number of dicks uve sucked this week (243) and divide it by the number of threads I've actualy started just to flame and you'll get "divide by zero error"

Stream:

U

uHsToNiSh

lmao just to start an argument get out ur graphing calculator and figure out how many threads I've started just to argue. To do this u take the number of dicks uve sucked this week (243) and divide it by the number of threads I've actualy started just to flame and you'll get "divide by zero error"
Nice to see you trying to sound like an ap student but when your really mentally challenged

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
HAHA DM LOST
Yeah DM lost to 2 hax pros.

Haha yea con, i know your comeback would be i WAS TYLERhaxDAWG. Gets old dude. I don't even got a psp with CFW anymore. Nice to see your not even DM and you still have to come to the site. Same with you pinky.