CoN n R4W Ballinn (ShynE) v DM

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
Bitch go away. You did do it. Stop denying your mankake. Your just as bad as con, if not worse.

Stream:

D

den24cb

ok, fuckin seriously.

you guys are stupid as fuck if you think ballinn hacks...he was one of the best to ever play mohh. he may hack now i have no idea but it doesnt fucking matter you lost cuz you suck. now i know someones gonna say "stfu ur so stupid nobody plays mohh anymore," and you know what you're right its basically dead but its better than any other game on the psp i.e socom, resistance, its better than all that garbage. so quit your fuckin bitchin..

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
ok, fuckin seriously.

you guys are stupid as fuck if you think ballinn hacks...he was one of the best to ever play mohh. he may hack now i have no idea but it doesnt fucking matter you lost cuz you suck. now i know someones gonna say "stfu ur so stupid nobody plays mohh anymore," and you know what you're right its basically dead but its better than any other game on the psp i.e socom, resistance, its better than all that garbage. so quit your fuckin bitchin..
He does now
kthnxbai

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
ok, fuckin seriously.

i agree with what u said about b not hacking, but have u ever even fucking played rr? like wtf fuck u for that comment. mohh1 is a piece of shit now. full of faggots. anything is better than that. and rr was fun for like 4 months.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Ok mohh1 was the best online psp game, rr and Socom are alright but auto aim???? Really?? Takes skill.

pankake was never in r4w, fuck that.

And pineapple I'm sorry, ballinn doesn't hack, you just suck...

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Ok mohh1 was the best online psp game, rr and Socom are alright but auto aim???? Really?? Takes skill.

And how would you know ballinn doesn't hack now?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

ok i will AGREE that mohh1 was awesome 1-2 years ago. now its a piece of shit and socom and rr are better than it NOW. this is psp i clearly know that cod is better than any game on psp so i dont wanna hear that bs. yea.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
ok i will AGREE that mohh1 was awesome 1-2 years ago. now its a piece of shit and socom and rr are better than it NOW. this is psp i clearly know that cod is better than any game on psp so i dont wanna hear that bs. yea.
Still, the gameplay on mohh1 those other games can't even compete with. I don't know why i wasted a year of senseless hacking and FKs... bad move on my part. Oh well, i just pwn the nubs that are left on that game. :D

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
MoHH now> RR
seriously tor the only reason u like that game is cuz u own the fags that play it.

I know for a fact ballinn had hacks but idk whether he has them anymore. doesnt take away from the fact that he was one of the best to play mohh its just the truth.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
ok back to math. in geometry youll learn tht area of base X hight = the area of a psp. compare that to a REAL system and youll find the area of a real system is much larger, therefore, psp sucks mohh sucks who cares.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

MoHH now> RR
seriously tor the only reason u like that game is cuz u own the fags that play it.

I know for a fact ballinn had hacks but idk whether he has them anymore. doesnt take away from the fact that he was one of the best to play mohh its just the truth.
im sorry but no ph. 100 ppl where 60 of them are hackers pretending to be good vs 250-300 ppl where hax are almost nonexistent, which one wins. rr.

Stream:

u got naded

Sergeant
i think mohh1 had better gameplay than any other psp game back in the day but due to hackers who overun mohh its not as good as it used to be but if mohh had no hackers im sure it would be just as good or if not better than RR