Black Ops July Tournament 2 Singles Bracket

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
lol ^

brackets updated.

Round 2 ends saturday night due to psn maintenance thursday and the fact that I work until 1 AM on friday. you have plenty of time to complete your match so get it done.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

brackets updated. rico and michigan are doing their game tomorrow and then the third round starts.

PLEASE DO YOUR MATCH. THANK YOU.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I got the D case closed. I picked the wrong time to try and switch button layouts.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
You act like I'd deny it? I lost 4-3 snd two rounds I shoulda won. Domination I lost thre crucial gunfights and lost
lol. we call that a joke. just like this: "I just noticed i play michigan next lol. just move me on to the third round"

and this: "Lol in all honesty Michigan, Cody completely obliterated you... I shouldn't have too much trouble beating yo"

GG, GG.spamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcanspamcan

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
That aint a joke nigga you act like i aint bout to come back from the losers bracket and keep my crown.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

-brackets updated-

Round 3 ends tuesday night! Get those matches done and don't forget about the losers bracket!

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
not sure but mich say he might not get on cuz he had to leave we'll see by tonight

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
I was going to play against Sas around this time, but he says he can't find his B.O game disc. Idk what we're supposed to do now.. He said he might be able to get it back tomorrow, but it's just a maybe.
What to do? :l

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

rico and gost, marine and michigan, razor and hunter do your matches i'm extending the round into tonight.

as for sasquatch and andy see if he finds it tonight otherwise andy you'll be getting the win there.