Black Ops July Tournament 2 Singles Bracket

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:

It is your responsibility to schedule your match against the other team. If you don't know the other person's psn let me know and I'll hook you guys up. If your opponent isn't responding by monday night also let me know and I'll try to get in contact with them. If they don't respond they'll be disqualified and your team will move on.

Remember that it's a best of three, each team gets their own map, and you both pick a tiebreaker.

Post the result of your games in this thread.

Finally, don't forget we're all friends here and have fun! Good luck to all.

If there are any problems send me a message here, on psn, via text, or Facebook. I am available.

---------------------------------------------------

951, i needed a 14th player to make it even so i just added night raven. i am not positive if he wants to participate so send him a message and if he doesn't want to then you get a free pass.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Confused. Why wouldn't you have Kinger and Michigan face each other without being a step above everyone? Or was this just a bracket mistake?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

Confused. Why wouldn't you have Kinger and Michigan face each other without being a step above everyone? Or was this just a bracket mistake?
because there are 14 players the brackets aren't even. so the way it works is them two get a bye in the winners bracket but if they lose they start at the beginning of the losers bracket. everything is random so they were just in that spot.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LOL i get a first round bye. i need it tho because im a bad kid.

and DR think about it, the number needs to be a perfect exponent of 2 for a bracket to work eg: 2,4,8,16.... 14 doesnt work, the 2nd round would be messed up.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Touche. Uhm i advance on to the next round. Yay Me!!!! no but seriously me n raiden just played and i won G so move me on right now hoe fore i go to PA and smack the fuck out ya! ya dig?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

brackets updated guys. razor beat me 2-0. still waiting on the last two matches to be completed!