BF3 PS3 Commander Issue

Would you like CK to hold down fort and give Ballin reigns later or new commander?

• CK

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • New Commander

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

C

Coolking101

Hunter, what you're doing is completely uncalled for. Be the better man than them and get on with it. Can't wait for 9 days to go by when COD comes out and you chill the hell out....

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hunter, what you're doing is completely uncalled for. Be the better man than them and get on with it. Can't wait for 9 days to go by when COD comes out and you chill the hell out....
Not the response I was looking for. Where is their threat of being banned? Only fair since you threatend me.

And I have BF3 in my possession for PS3, I'm perfectly aloud to post on this section.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

They are debating a game, you simply took this debate and are not allowing others to give their opinions. Quite simply, keep it a friendly debate or dont bother!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Alright then chill the fuck out and stop with the problems bro.
I posted a tweet from the executive producer of BF3 talking about private matches. I don't see how that's startin shit.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

ITS A THREAD ABOUT A COMMANDER for a team that you are constantly trying to demoralize.....

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
They are debating a game, you simply took this debate and are not allowing others to give their opinions. Quite simply, keep it a friendly debate or dont bother!
I'm not the one who started the fire. I'm just one of the only here who doesn't take shit from people.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
The New Commander has been selected theres no reason for yall to bitch at each other.

/Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.