BF3 PS3 Commander Issue

Would you like CK to hold down fort and give Ballin reigns later or new commander?

• CK

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • New Commander

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Congrats to you Spades, Make DM Proud! I got faith in yall.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
y would remove it? it runs like bf bc2 and they kept it
Why are you the BF fanboy yet I know more about the servers than you? It's currently impossible to start a private match, which is why 0 matches have been played on BF3 to date and likely won't for the for at least the duration of the fall season.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Why are you the BF fanboy yet I know more about the servers than you? It's currently impossible to start a private match, which is why 0 matches have been played on BF3 to date and likely won't for the for at least the duration of the fall season.
Shut the fuck up. Thanks.

Also; can I get a tryout please?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
- Don't tell me to shut the fuck up.
- Mind your own fucking business.
You tell me to mind my own business?
You're a fucking idiot!

What are you doing?
Your fucking saying that BF3 sucks.
You mind your own business, before you tell me to.

So, once again. Shut the fuck up. Thanks.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
You tell me to mind my own business?
You're a fucking idiot!

What are you doing?
Your fucking saying that BF3 sucks.
You mind your own business, before you tell me to.

So, once again. Shut the fuck up. Thanks.
I looked at the thread and there is nowhere where he said "BF3 sucks." He was just stating that GB is possibly removing the ladders because there is no way to start private matches. He is getting hate for this for simply stating something he read.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Ace, I would like to join, but It's my brothers game and he sometimes does not let me play on it. :/

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Hunter, continue the bullshit and I will see to it that you will be banned. You have been warned, quit harassing members! Don't like a game? Discuss it with the games developers, not the people who play their games. ENOUGH ALREADY

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Hunter, continue the bullshit and I will see to it that you will be banned. You have been warned, quit harassing members! Don't like a game? Discuss it with the games developers, not the people who play their games. ENOUGH ALREADY
You and what authority? Im a 360 member on the GB team with one of the main admins who quite frankly doesn't disagree with what I'm saying. If I don't like something about a game, I'm going to discuss it on a gaming forum. Get the fuck over it. And maybe go back and look at the PS3 members harassing me before you throw around threats like that.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
You and what authority? Im a 360 member on the GB team with one of the main admins who quite frankly doesn't disagree with what I'm saying. If I don't like something about a game, I'm going to discuss it on a gaming forum. Get the fuck over it. And maybe go back and look at the PS3 members harassing me before you throw around threats like that.
We're cool and everything but why are you on the Ps3 section? If your 360 stay on your side that's why there is two separate threads for the systems. And don't come in here starting shit cause I know you like to start shit with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.